We Are Family

5/20/2009 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Irlene, 53, Barbara, 60, and Louise, 54, resurfaced at some event (along with Mary Ellen McGill) in Nashville on Sunday, looking calm.

Irlene, Barbara and Louise Mandrell

Their TV show aired for two seasons and was only canceled because Barbara was allegedly suffering from exhaustion.

In 1984, Barbara was in a near-fatal accident.

COMMENTS

Jodijode

Yes, they all do still look great. And, yes, that really is Louise on the far right. The entire Mandrell family is one of the nicest families in the entertainment business. Sometimes, yes, Barbara got labeled as being bossy but in the world of entertaiment/music/hollywood, unfortunately you have to be that way or they walk all over you. For the poster who commented on Barbara's accident, sounds like you didn't find out the real facts. In Tennessee, it was LAW that in order to collect from your OWN insurance company, you had to sue the party that caused the accident. Many people misunderstood & thought Barbara was suing the family of the man who caused the accident (he died), which was not the case. Barbara NEVER too one red cent from his family. Worse yet, most of those people who developed this unjust hatred for Barbara were actually Tennessee residents. To this day you still here people in Nashville make nasty remarks & hate her for this & it's all because they don't understand their own state's laws... Really sad...

Jennifer Bouldack

The woman on the right IS Louise. I know these women and can tell you in all confidence, that is Louise with her sisters. Why ON EARTH would you come here and type the words "That woman [girl] on the right is not Louise, she looks under 21" - stating that as FACT - when you clearly have NO IDEA what you are talking about?

If you want to give your opinion, fine, give an opinion that she looks young for her age. But don't go stating something as a FACT that you don't know anything about. That is Louise. If you don't know - STFU.

Black Teef

Anyone know if these chicks shave their bushes?

TEAM JOLIE-PITT

WHEN I WAS ABOUT 8 YEARS AGO AN ORGINIZATION CALLED "FRESH AIR FUND" WOULD SEND KIDS FROM THE BRONX UP TO ONIEDA, N.Y. FOR THE SUMMER. AND I WAS ONE OF THOSE KIDS. THE FAMILY THAT I WAS PLACED WITH TOOK ME TO A COUNTRY FAIR AND THE "MANDRELL SISTERS" WERE PLAYING. AND I NEVER FORGET AFTER THE CONCERT I GOT TO MEET BARBRA MANDRELL, SHE WAS SOOOOO NICE ME. AND THAT'S WHERE MY LOVE FOR COUNTRY MUSIC BLOSSOMED.
I FAITHFULLY WATCHED THEIR SHOW EVERY WEEK. AND GETTING TEASED BY MY FAMILY FOR LISTENING AND WATCHING COUNTRY MUSIC SHOW'S. I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC, BACK THEN JOHN DENVER, ELVIS PRESLEY, KENNY ROGERS AND GLEN CAMPBELL WERE MY FAVORITES AND TILL ARE!.
SO THANK GOD THAT THE "FRESH AIR FUND" TOOK THIS KID FROM THE SOUTH BRONX AND SENT HER TO UPSTATE, N.Y. AND EXPERIENCE ANOTHER WORLD!!! ALSO THANK YOU GARY AND NANCY FOR ACCEPTING ME IN YOUR HOME!

buzz1234

They Look Great....I wish Barbara would record again...I love Her Singing.

Me

I watched that show back then. Louise was definitely the most beautiful, and she looks absolutely spectacular now. Of course ahe has had work done. Tha is what her money can buy. I'd take Louise in a second!

Annette

They'll be able to afford good facelifts until the day they die. Good for them.

kris

#19 is correct. I grew up in Nashville and people started to hate Barbara after her accident. Plus, the local media never shut up about the story...so everyone was sick of it. I think she always said the reason her and family survived the crash was bc of seatbelts...lots of people didn't use them in the 80's

me

I kept looking for the "after" picture then realized I was looking at it. How do they still look so great after all these years? Their variety show was on like 30 years ago!!

Suri needs a coat!

It wasn't just "some event" they were at. Barbara was just inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame.

ilovetheshowmadmen

i keep looking at the names in the order they are written.. are they correct? Please help...

Aprilfaery

I remeber watching that show... i always wanted to be Louise...

TMS813

The correct order of names is Irlene, Mary, Barbara, and Louise. For all of you claiming that they have had work done, I can tell you that none of them have had any work done! They are just natural beauties . . . inside and out!!

upchuck21

They are all still hot...MILF city.

buttrfly88

The entire Mandrell family are the nicest/sweetest people you will ever meet. They are all extremely talented. They are beautiful inside and out and have hearts of gold. Their beauty is all natural too - they have not had any work done. Those of you who talk bad about them obviously do not know them or know anything about them. I have gotten to know the whole family and let me tell you, you won't find better people anywhere. As for Barbara's accident, she didn't take even a penny from the boy's family. All she did was follow state law.
Congratulations to Barbara for being inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame on May 17, 2009!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments