Darling Nikki

5/21/2009 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 30-year-old rehabbed singer resurfaced at last night's "American Idol" finale, looking majestic.

Nikki McKibbin

Since "Idol," Nikki has appeared on "Fear Factor," "Battle of the Network Reality Stars," "Kill Reality," "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" and "Sober House."

McKibbin received treatment for her cocaine and alcohol addiction.

Black Teef

FA FA FA FA FAT

jenny mo

She got skinny to begin with because of her drug use, or so she said on Celebrity Rehab. I'd rather have her sober than skinny for the sake of her kids.

FLY EAGLES FLY

Some people are just plain mean. Yes she gained weight so what. As long as she stays sober for her son thats the important thing. I say keep your mean, negative, hurtful feelings to yourself. To you people that like posting negative remarks about others on here, I'm so sure you are a size 2 supermodel with an ugly soul. It's people like you that makes girls think they need to have a cookie cutter body. I say anyone who is happy with themselves is beautiful because true beaty comes from within.

QUEEZY

She's a piggy piggy!!

Scott

tits mcgee - You're right. I thought the same thing when I was watching her on Celebrity Rehab. LOL I thought, "Dang, that girl grinds her teeth alot. It looks like she's high on crystal or crack", because that's one of the things people do when they're high; they constantly grind their teeth. But I also noticed that she's got a tongue piercing, and lots of people with metal in their mouths like that area always moving their mouths in strange ways, playing with their tongue piercing. So, who knows....

KR

It's pretty easy to stay wraith thin when you're coked to the gills. She looks healthy. Best of luck you you, Nikki.

Smelly Jelly

You mean Nikki McChicken?

I just went to her personal website, where she has one of her tunes playing. Turns out, the girl really cannot sing either. At least she has skills.

Like eating a lot.

nicerpersonthantherestofu

anyone ever think that the reason she was so think back in her american idol days was because she was using drugs??? Not something to glorify! then having to overcome your mothers sudden death and your own drug and alcohol battle, how can your weight issues really be something that is top of your priority list?

I dunno if you all saw Sober House, but it seems that she has had a really f**ked up environment to grow up in....

DJ

SHE LOOKS HEALTHY, HAPPY AND WHO CARES IF SHE GAINED WEIGHT IDIOTS!!!!! WOULD YOU RATHER BE AN ADDICT HOOKED ON COKE AND ALCOHOL OR FREAKIN SKINNY!!!!!! GOD I HATE PEOPLE WHO ARE SO LOOKS ORIENTATED THAT THEY WOULD RATHER KILL THEMSELVES WITH ADDICTIONS THEN BE THEMSELVES!! NIKI YOU LOOK FABULOUS AND DON'T YOU EVER, EVER WORRY ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY OR DON'T SAY....AS LONG AS YOU ARE HAPPY. Also, I can talk like this because I am a recovering alcoholic and addicted to methadone. No one can talk about other people's addictions unless they've gone through the walk and been through their shoes. I wish I had a few dollars so that I could get the help I need right now. I wish I could go to Detox and get everything out of my system. I still fall at times with drugs, but I get right back and start all over again. God is the only one who can help me and I just pray Nikki that you stay exactly the way you are. You do it for yourself and for your family, because that is the only reason why I do it. If you can't do it for yourself then you'll never do it for anyone else.

Hang in there girl....never stop working at it and just remember me in your prayers because I still struggle....God Bless you!

QUEEZY

fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty

Lupe

Biggest Looser will be her next reality show

MGM KID

Holy crap..put down those Oreos, honey...Jesus

Lenn K.

You know I'd still like to see those abs.

DWS

Wow, looks like she just shifted her addiction from drugs to food. What a porker! She looks friggin' horrible! She was a sweet little piece of a** and now she's got to be careful she doesn't get harpooned!! WTF!

Saltvinegar

For all of you mean people who post nasty things, remember Jesus is sitting right next to you. How DARE you speak ill of somebody. What such hate? You should be so embarassed by your behavior. If you are not, then you are not listening to God but to evil.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments