Seamen and the City

5/21/2009 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Attention all you wannabe Carrie Bradshaws: It's Fleet Week in NYC.

media_removed.jpg

So get your Manolos over to Manhattan and mingle with members of the Navy, Coast Guard and the Marine Corps ... and make Samantha Jones proud.

Launch Photos

Americanmale

15. For those of you who've never ben around seamen before...those guys smell like hell. There's no getting 2 feet or closer to them. I own a jewelry store in Old San Juan, PR and whenever they're in town, we have to have extra air fresheners on hand. It is not nice at all.

You do what you will but they're nasty.

Posted at 12:06PM on May 21st 2009 by ECJ

That is because anyone clean in PR would smell different then you pigs in that country.
Try washing your crack sometime and you'd see it is you that stinks.

These guts are defending your craphole country and being this is a holiday to remember all Americans who died defending you slimballs so STFU and be glad out tax dollars, blood and lives allows you the freedom of laying around 24/7 picking your ass. I hope some US sailor reading this tracks you down and pounds the hell out of you.

hockeygrl

#15, are you sure it's not the stench of San Juan itself you're smelling?

Vick Fan

Amen americanmale, you said it perfectly. This also goes to the morons who live here in the USA who have made or are going to make comments about the men and women who are in the services that protect our country. May God bless all of them and protect them.

Sapphyre

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT ALL OF OUR TROUPS!!!!!!

L. P.

Try washing your crack sometime and you'd see it is you that stinks.

Posted at 12:47PM on May 21st 2009 by Americanmale

21. #15, are you sure it's not the stench of San Juan itself you're smelling?
Posted at 1:09PM on May 21st 2009 by hockeygrl

AMEN!!!!

titts and Ass

I remember those days when i was in the Navy wonderful people all around you. Walk around people saying "thank you" I love that that made feel good about my job. I from los angeles CA I always enjoyed the company of New Yorkers Thank you NY. ANd too all my fellow shipmates and go SWCC !!!!!!!!!!

Sarafina

I lived in NYC in 1986-1987 and fleet week was by far, the most exciting week ever! I partied with a British sailor, and oh my, well can't type the rest...but, I do love a man in a uniform!

Mik

Haze Gray and underway .Go Navy !

CWB

To all people who belittle these servicemen --nobody ever said it better than Kipling:

Oh, makin' mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep
Is cheaper than them uniforms, an' they're starvation cheap;

love her!

I will be on the Today show in NYC next week Im so excited the city is full o seamen...Can't wait!

FleetWeekFan

Oh mama!!!!....FLEET WEEK!!!!...This is the one time of the year I wish I lived in NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dantas

i use to go wn i was littl. should go this year

sezme2u

ECJ It' simple arithmetic, you're obviously a douchebag

sezme2u

ignorance and stupidity are no excuse for for someone like you who slanders their own country in the way you did. You don't deserve to live here. Stay the hell in that over-populated s%$#hole you live in and never come back.

hahahahahha!!!!!

Hopefully Harvey's assistant isn't responsible for cleaning his keyboard. I'm sure after Harvey imagines being right smack in the middle of Fleet Week....bad things would happen with some "alone time" in his office. YUCK!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments