The Charlie Sheen Peace Accord

5/24/2009 12:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You know Charlie Sheen used to have nightmares that looked just like this: his ex-wife Denise Richards having lunch in Brentwood with his current wife Brooke Mueller.

media_removed.jpg

Charlie, Denise and Brooke have been playing nice for the sake of their kids.

Maybe there is hope for the Middle East.

who dat

Charlie is working these two women for a three-way gang bang.

SoCal Razzles

Brooke just HATES Denise, thinks she's a psycho and doesn't like her girls around the babies...this is so funny.

Denise has a new season of her reality show airing next month...perfect timing PR peeps! lol

SoCal Razzles

6. Erie how similar they look.

Posted at 4:05PM on May 24th 2009 by Jazz

**********************

Brooke looks more like she could be Charlies SISTER. She has his feminized features...now that's creepy but go figure, this is Charlie Sheen the freako we're talking about.

Ut Oh

Today lunch, tomorrow a threesome?

Illinois person

Only in Hollywierd does this sort of thing go on. But rather than Denise worry about her ex husband's current wife, she ought to realize her daughter on the right looks to a little old to still be sucking her thumb.

Google-me-bitch!

how is this helping the kids again?

Bu

The problem is these women married Charlie Sheen. He is most likely out having sex with a paid friend while these women are together. I feel sorry for Denise, now Brooke and all his kids!

kel

You feel sorry for Brooke? She CHOSE this situation. A couple of years from now we will see them all with Bob and Max in tow, and Charlie will be hooked up with another blonde. On another note, Brooke looks great after just having had twins...but I suppose that was expected from the kind of husband she has.

Find your own $$

What is with the THUMB-SUCKING at age 6??? Not sure of her actual age, but I do know it's TOO OLD TO SUCK.

KIDS AT RISK karen lee

WHAT KIND OF "MOTHER" LETS HER 5 OR 6-YR OLD DAUGHTER SUCK HER THUMB?

WHAT THIS SAYS IS THAT DENISE HAS HER HEAD "somewhere ELSE" --and NOT where it should be -- w/her daughters.

Unless the child is mentally challenged or under considerable stress 24/7 -- this is not NORMAL. What could this little girl have to be so stressed out about that she has to SUCK HER THUMB to feel SECURE?

DENISE will likely try to blame Charlie for this ==but LIKE MOTHER, Like DAUGHTER.
STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOURSELF, DENISE, AND WHAT ELSE YOU CAN RING OUT OF POOR CHARLIE. FIX YOUR OWN LIFE -AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR DAUGHTERS ... BECAUSE SOMETHING JUST "not right" with this picture.

Bobertbobert

No, the Middle East is moving to war but unlike Charlie and according to O.T.prophets, Israel will be swamped. Jesus is the hope for the few who will then cry for him.

Wow

I beg to differ with the person who questioned why they have to play nice. Their children are siblings! It isn't about Charlie, Denise, or Brooke anymore. The minute anyone gives birth, their children's needs come first.

Fire Her

Seriously, none of you have any idea what is going on in this photo. You don't even know what is really going on in their lives. All you know is what the media portrays in order to make the most profit so STFU.

Any time the parents choose to act like adults and do what's best for the children is a great thing.

And BTW, if you look closer there seems to be something purple sticking out of the child's hand. Looks to me like it could be candy or a straw she's sucking or chewing on.

Sad how many people in the world come on to these sites to knock down people they don't even know -- just to try to make their sad, pathetic existence seem better!!!

Nameless

Denise isn't stupid. Charlie has all that Two and a Half Men money still coming in so if she wants a piece of it for her and her kids-- she NEEDS to play nice. If Charlie was broke, you know Denise wouldn't give him the time of day.

JustInTime

Denise is so pretty, I would love to look like her. I agree that the little girl appears to be eating or chewing on something purple, not sucking her thumb. I'm sure my kids don't look happy in every picture I take, I think this one just caught the girls being normal kids. I agree that she's much prettier than the new wife...and I don't think I'd be too keen on hanging out with the new step-mom, but maybe Denise is just a good person and mom.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments