Wanna Buy a House?

Bueller? Bueller?

5/26/2009 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The infamous house where Cameron Frye was savagely beaten by his father in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" (they cut that part out of the movie) is now being unloaded to the highest bidder.

Ferris Bueller House
The sweet house -- which is in Highland Park, Illinois -- has 4 bedrooms, 4 bath, 5,300 sq. ft. and is up for grabs for $2.3 million, according to realtor.com.

Smashed up Ferrari in the woods not included.

artie help

i thought that was an unnecessary part of the movie, Cameron was a very annoying dude.

John

You think Ferris Bueller would have been better without Cameron? I don't know about that.

Dana

I cannot believe it...I loved this house from the moment I saw it in the movie....I always said that 1 day I would have it... now at the age of 30 something this could be a possibility... let the bidding begin!!!

Al Baby

Sloan should have been naked in that movie

artie help

sloan was way too hot for ferris.

John Galt for President 2012

What was up with Sloans eyes? They were too far part - made her look like ET or she was in a really bad car accident. Recent photos her eyes look more normal - surgery fixed them?

ntvnat

I thought Ferris and Cameron should have done some hanky-panky in the hot tub together. A little under-water HJ (Hand Job). THAT would have been hotttttttttt!!!!!

Hugh Gentry

I don't know why they didn't show Sloan topless in the hot tub. It would've made that movie perfect.

1923 days ago

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

all i got to say to that, is that the hook nose crew has got to get to movin into their cardboard boxes on skidrow already. cuz they are empty and waiting.

John

As a Real Estate agent I can say that this house will NOT sell anywhere near the asking price! That listing agent is out of her mind

Patti

John B. are you a Realtor in the area, and have you been through the house?

Patti

Not looking like John knows what he is talking about. How can a Realtor know value without seeing it. Maybe he is just peed off because he did not secure the listing and any ethical Realtor would not post such a thing.

Karen

John B... You don't know what your talking about! That house will sell, at 2.3 mil in Highland Park IL, 2.3 is a steal. HP is a VERY wealthy suburb of Chicago.

HOMEWORKERS

DONT FORGET THE HIGH TAXES ........$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

EZCUSE

When Cameron was in Egypt's land, let my Cameron go!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments