Diane Keaton: This Is How She Rolls

5/28/2009 5:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Diane Keaton curled up in NYC yesterday.

media_removed.jpg

The 63-year-old has never married.

my2sent

Unfortunately it's still illegal for Gays and Lesbians to marry in the state of California.
No on 8!!!!

blues fan

She is beautiful, smart, confident, incredibly talented, wealthy, and she has two terrific children whom she adopted......who gives a rat's butt if she is not now, nor has ever been, married??? Totally irrelevant -- come on, we're well into the 21st century.

Linda Mott

Everyone is going crazy about if you believe in gay marriage and forget there are many straights that don't believe in marriage at all. I think she is great!

Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President

Ever see her in First Wives Club? GREAT movie, and it had a lot of reasons why you shouldn't marry! (This from someone who's been married almost 20 years)

enuf

53 here-never been married-hetero-not a ho-not frigid-not ugly-and very happy.....probably happier than a hell of a lot of marrieds out there. Married coworkers used to step into my office in the morning and say, "You should thank GOD everyday that you're not married"---and they weren't kidding....

barry Gordy is genius

Is she opening her mouth... or advertising for a husband ?

Just askin'...

Mariah

Way to go, LT. I am 38 and unmarried, though, actually I would like to be. But I am still happy single. If it happens, it happens. I don't let the desire to get married run my life, nor do I worry about being unhappy if I never do get married. I don't know if that made sense or not, been a long day. Anyway, like your style.

monkeepickle

whatevs get over yourself. you were a see you next tuesday in the godfather and as far as i am concerned you are the same in real life. no one who has anything going in their own life cares!

Crystal826

I’m sure she had many opportunities. She seems like a very cool lady and a very talented actress. Check out Looking for Mr Goodbar.

Kimberly

I love Diane!! I would love to meet her someday... She seems so down to earth & real!!

bonny bateski

I love her! Thanks for keeping it real Diane. I admire you....xoxo

Jon

That's the best pic of her in a long time. Always thought she could use a bit of a makeover, kind of like how Al Pacino needs one too.

Bexter

Diane is quite a lady who knows how to have fun. Let's see, being in a loveless marriage with no way out or living an adventurous life with kids and having a great movie career making out with all sorts of leading men. I'll vote for the great life!.
Lookin' good at 63! You go girl!!!

blablayupyup

its well known in hollywood that D.K likes both sides of the fence, and has no need to settle down because of her bisexuality (prefers men, but has had a few affairs with women, some famous celebs too....now heres the kicker....ALOT of hollywood celebs are either gay or openly Bi (in the hollywood community) even the ones that are "happily married" - infact, word on the lot is, one very hot up and coming actor, is openly gay wants to clear the air while the rallys for prop 8 are happening, exec's won't allow it because he is due to promote his new movie next month and can't afford bad box office sales..if it got out, it would be HUGE news..how do i know? - im a personal hairdresser for a hollywood studio..shsssh

Deanne

Well, TMZ, seems the public is Against you on this one. Really, sometimes your true clueless, obnoxious nature comes out. You all look like AHs. I don't know how you stay in business.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments