Must Be Thursday...

Tom Sizemore Arrested

5/28/2009 3:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Sizemore
is desperately trying to beat DMX's impressive arrest record -- dude just got popped again, and this time it's for having an outstanding warrant.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ there was a call for a possible domestic violence disturbance in Hollywood at around 12:30 this morning. When cops showed up, Tom just happened to be in the area -- and it was discovered he had a $25,000 outstanding narcotics warrant in Bakersfield.

Sizemore and a buddy -- who was in possession of narcotics -- were both arrested and booked.

UPDATE: Tom actually made bail and has been released.

Poopyhead

i thought this loser, who cried like a widdle baby when he was being tried and convicted, was in prison. why is he not still in prison? the loser.

1943 days ago

Poopyhead

oh wait...i correct myself....he cried like a widdle girl

1943 days ago

London not England

WHAT A SCREW UP.....

POOR FELLA.....HE NEEDS TO MOVE OUT OF THE COUNTRY TO HOLLAND WHERE HE CAN USE AS HE LIKES!~!

1943 days ago

London not England

STAY STRONG...BUT YOU'RE A LOSER!~!

1943 days ago

big joe

go hang yourself tired of reading about you.

1943 days ago

Lucy

I hate to sound insensitive, but Tom should just off himself already.

1943 days ago

NotAmused

Guess I didn't realize this guy is out and about. I figured he was either in prison or a cemetary somewhere. And like others have said, yep...he's still a loser.

1942 days ago

East Oakland Beast

the man needs help not to be told to kill himself! im pretty sure everybody has that relative who abuses alcohol & or drugs would you like for your love ones to kill themselves a little compassion people he is a human being & we all have flaws

1942 days ago

Guadalahonky

I, too, saw this and thought 'God, Tom you really have become a sad and pathetic character'. Then I read the comments here and I realized who the sad and pathetic really are.

1942 days ago

Steveo

Fish for dinner!

1942 days ago

Mariah

Honestly, I really had high hopes for this guy. It makes me sad. He had such potential. Loved "Heart & Souls" and he is equally good at dramas. Too bad. I have a feeling he will go away for a long time now.

1942 days ago

Masi

This is SO sad. Tom IS a GREAT actor. I've enjoyed every movie I've ever seen him in. The only one who can free Tom from his drug addiction is God. I'll say a prayer for you Tom, and God Bless.

1942 days ago

ADRIAN

Look...I have just recently (like a couple months ago, and this week) known Tom in a ....semi Personal manner (trying to make it professional. I have not seen him use, when in my home he was polite and respectful. He is lost, and needs guidance.Like the above have mentioned, we either have or know someone that has also been addicted or abuses these vices. The fact is drugs and alcohol WILL drown you...but as we ALL know those with more time and/or money do them. They eventually suffer ther demise.

1942 days ago

AIMEE Podrazik

The only losers i see here are you people who can't see someone who is suffering with a disease!!! He is a talented and brilliant actor struggling with demons. Don't we all?? HOW DARE U PEOPLE!!!!!!!

1936 days ago

ChrisAMadsen

She should really consider going to a CODA meeting so she can knock all that crap off with Sam.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments