Jon Cryer's Ex

Arrested for Felony Child Abuse

5/29/2009 3:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Cryer & Sarah Trigger The ex-wife of Jon Cryer was arrested today and booked for felony child neglect.

TMZ has learned Sarah Trigger was taken into custody early this morning at her home in Hermosa Beach, CA. Trigger and Cryer have an 8-year-old son, but police could not confirm that their child was involved in the alleged crime.

Sources tell TMZ the child's neck had rope or cord marks when police arrived. We're told officers found a weapon on the scene that matched those marks.

Trigger's bail was set at $100,000. She was released this evening. Police say the child is safe tonight and the Department of Children and Family Services is now involved.

UPDATE: TMZ has learned the child involved in the alleged crime was NOT Jon's 8-year-old son. Police say it was Trigger's two-year-old son with her current husband.

KELC

This is really sad-I can't understand what is wrong with people anymore. I really hope that Jon Cryer gets custody of this boy and raise him the right way.

j

Cryer-Trigger...considering the alegation, what a name..Ironic.

QE2

I sincerely hope that (if this is in LA) the LA police will redeem themselves by not releasing or "leaking" the identity of this child.....or anywhere else, for that matter.

Monique

cord, not chord

lisa lisa

HOPE THE BITCH GETS WHAT SHE DESERVES . . .

lisa lisa

No * Excuse * For * Abuse

chromeheartsgirl

OMG! i worked with this chick 20 years ago on a movie and the only thing I remember about her was that she was a lousy actress.....

Look what just happened to Mike Tyson's daughter.....what's going on with celebrity kids these days?

Do they not have enought time to watch their damn kids??!!

grannymarie5

HANG THE BITCH

Venom

I always figured that he was gay like David Hyde Pierce.
I still think he might be.

Debbie Betts

I hate to say it, but some folks think a kid is an accessory; Then hurt the child when it needs time and attention. I sincerely hope the child is healthy and that it will be placed with in a safe and loving home. If that means the father gets the child rather than the mother there is no reason a man can't be a good parent; The only thing a woman can do is carry it around for 9 months ad some women screw that up.
Maybe one day all parents will realize that children are a gift from GOD on loan to the parent, make it worth something. It is a shape that there are parents who are more concerned about media attention and any and everything else rather than their child and wonder later on the child is self sufficient and has made a life without the parent

Linda Mott

I agree with #1 Kelc!

ROBIN BURD

Considering I'm almost finished having my 7th book published-at some point am I going to owe you guys royalities?Where would I be w/out you all? Considering all my previous novels have to do with rime! Truth is always stranger than fiction!Thanks.

trufflesrheaven

Woman or man..she needs to be prosecuted! Hanging is harsh..put her in jail or prison!

Lori

He is not gay. He just got married to another lady about a year ago. I hope he gets the boy and the throw the book at his ex.

rgdownes

Until the details are released to the public anything that is said is pure speculation. It certainly sounds like she snapped. If she did in fact harm this child, she needs to rot in hell and jail.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments