Adam Lambert Mani's Up

5/30/2009 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert in West Hollywood yesterday getting his groom on.

media_removed.jpg

Bring it on, Clay Aiken ...

adamrocks

WOW YOU HATERS NEED TO SHUT UP!
ADAM ISN'T THE ONLY ONE TO GET A MANI AND A PEDI ALOT OF OTHER GUYS DO IT!
there's nothing wrong with wanting your nails to be clean, I would rather like to see a man with nice gorgeous finger nails than a man with bruised and black disgusting nails!
GO ADAM

LovinLambert

MIRA, I hear ya girl!! HOTTIE LAMBERT has me under his SPELL!!!!

SPARKLES, You are right on about the HATERS being OBSESSED with HOTTIE!!!

SweetSue

To all the voyeurs who keep looking for and looking at Adam's "embarassing" pictures - admit it, you love them, otherwise why do you keep looking.

To the gay group who is ashamed of Adam and no longer support him, too bad. We won't miss you. There are millions worldwide who do. Did it ever occur to you that there is a gag order from AI? His mom indicated as much.

And to the American haters: do you realize how small you are? People outside of the US are more accepting (I come from the Far East). I just came back from Europe and he is the rage there. They think American haters are foolish.

I am 65, married for 40 years, an executive all my life, well respected in my industry, and I love Adam for his artistry, his honesty, humility. My husband likes him too and think it is cute that I got my groove back.

PS - if this sounds repetitive, it is because I did not see my first post come through. Sorry if it is.

Melissa

If I was casting a movie and needed a male hooker, the Lambert dude would be it. As long as its not a musical cause he can't sing. He looks used up and spit out.

Melissa

Hey...gay guy here. My opinion. Way not appealing. Don't like anything about him. But you old gals will keep him in luxury just like you did with Liberace.

sassykittie

Adam was the best thing on Idol IMO. The twinkle in his eyes and his wicked grin at the end of singing "Beth" said it all....made me grin and say "Go Adam". I would have loved to been in the seat next to him...he is so gorgeous and I bet he would have gracious and friendly to all. He is definitely comfortable with who he is.

sassykittie

51. You would probably not be appealing to him either...bet you have no real talent. Us "Old Gals" remark says a lot about you. Jerk.

ACLU member

Bitch is 100% GAY! YUCK!!!

Lenn K.

All the terrorist have to do now is just wait for the meto-sexual males to get their fingers and toes done. Damn, John Wayne must be rolling in his grave seeing how soft and femme todays male are. This country is in trouble.

sassykittie

Ooops I mean 50....

monique

He's cute. I just hope he doesn't wind up washed out and locked up like Boy George.

same same same

gay is the minority and wrong... so you gays should probably keep quiet, no one cares what you think about what anyone has to say about anyone... sssssshhhhhhh

She's Dumb

Hey, I love this guy, but let's be for real. He's a tinkerbell. Plain and simple. This picture should not shock anyone. Wait til he get's a sex change. then TMZ can post the after pic's. I am sure there will be a lot of responses to that one!

susan

I love this picture. Adam looks adorable sitting there with the ladies getting a manicure. He's not the only man that does this. If fact alot do. Just ask P Diddy.

Moochoo

ADAM FANS CHECK THIS OUT!!! ADAM'S official site is ADAMOFFICIAL.COM, he has a video clip on the website saying this is his site, I'M JUST A FAN PASSING THE WORD ALONG, COME JOIN THE SITE!!!