Boyle Gets Beat By Dance Crew

5/30/2009 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Susan BoyleIn the upset of the century, Susan Boyle just lost "Britain's Got Talent" to the 10-person dance crew Diversity.

It looks like Boyle's reported diva antics may have caught up with her.

Check out her runner-up performance here.

monique

I'm one of those snarky folks and I certainly wouldn't react by dropping the f-bomb.

Mariah

Jeez, Nancy (#42), easy there, Tiger!
I don't know what country you are from but insulting the Brits because they picked someone else is hardly a crime and sure does not make them dim-witted. After all, THEY are the ones who have watched the talent competition this year (for the most part) and probably have a better idea of who performed the best CONSISTENTLY. Not saying Susan didn't but the majority of us don't get to watch the show and wouldn't know.

If you are American (as I am) how do you like it when people diss us the world over? Talking about our level of intellect, our choices in voting for Presidents, or judging our entire country and our residents based on who is President, etc. I for one, do not appreciate it, and you are not helping our cause any. Grow up!

Woody McBreairty

This is obscene. For a woman who sang one song and commanded the attention of the entire world to lose to a big group of dancers noone outside Britain ever heard of is beyond the pale. I don't think these dancers will attract a small fraction of the attention Susay Boyle has nor fill up a stadium like she will. Anyone can learn how to dance, such a singing voice is a rare gift and Susan is number one by any and every measure, regardless of who "won" on Britain's Got Talent.

John Register

Once in a blue moon, (Americanism), a voice is heard in song that cannot be forgotten nor ignored. Such is the beautiful, angelic, and powerful voice of Susan Boyle in song! If you folks in Britain arent interested in hearing this lady sing, FOR GODS SAKE send her to your "cousins" in America! We dont have a Queen for Susan to sing for, but I have heard The Star Spangled Banner murdered so many times by our own crop of "canaries", that I despair of ever hearing it sung by someone with the range to do it justice. This lady, (Susan Boyle), CAN! Keep singing Susan!!! I glory in your intestinal fortitude, and talent.

Garret

She may have lost first place but I think we will be seeing more of her, especially with her wonderful voice.

Well done Susan. The world loves ya.

You are a STAR :)

Black Teef

Bet she farts like a rhino.

Illinois person

Susan heads to Broadway while Diversity heads to the circus. This is so wrong. A God-given talent. That voice could out sing just about anyone in Hollywood. She has the one thing most of them don't, a raw natural talent. You may have lost the battle, Susan, but you won the war by all means!

Linda Mott

When you have led a sheltered life from society and then are put in the limelight, it is very hard to adjust. She will make a lot of money with her talent and you don't have to be first to be a winner. (Adam knows what I mean)

Holly

now way. the woman has a voice like an angel = politics are in the picture now obviously

why?

I think the queen has heard Susan sing, but it would be nice for her to be able to do it in person. She taught many people to see past appearance and that greatness is not bottled up in some raving beauty. I wish her the best in life, she will do well.

dana

Susan is #1 in my book. Good job ! I'll be watching and waiting for her first cd.

UGGGGHHH

THOSE DANCING IDIOTS HAVE NO TALENT.........

Joanie

TMZ -- WHY ARE YOU SO SURE THOSE TABLOID STORIES ARE TRUE??? YOU MAKE A STATEMENT ABOUT HER BEING A "DIVA", WITH NO TRUTH TO THAT.-- EVEN THE JUDGES KNOW SHE'S NOT THE TYPE TO "F" SOMEONE OFF. STOP THE CRAP ALREADY. THIS ALL STARTED WITH THAT "PIG" LILY ALLEN. I HOPE SUSAN GOES FAR. THE DANCERS ARE A DIME A DOZEN. SUSANS TALENT IS RARE

jdub

What a loser. By singing the same song over again, she walked on the stage with no chance to win. You never close a sale with your opening line.

newswatcher

ITS HER FAULT SHE LOST!!! SHE SANG THE SAME SONG AS 2 WEEKS AGO!!!! NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR THE SAME SONG -- ITS LIKE.................. IS THAT THE ONLY SONG SHE SINGS GOOD???? LAST WEEK HER PERFORMANCE WAS NOT AS GOOD, BUT COME ON NOW, WHY WOULD YOU DO THE SAME SONG???? YOU ARE JUST RUINING YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING!!!! WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT WHEN I WENT TO YOUTUBE AND SAW SHE SANG THE SAME SONG!! I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!! WHY WOULD THE SHOW LET HER DO THAT? WHAT A LET DOWN

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments