Jay Leno -- From Footlong to Six Inch

5/31/2009 11:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Last week: Interviewing Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Billy Crystal, etc.
Yesterday: Subway.

media_removed.jpg

Launch photos

Luski

I love Jay - it's so refreshing to see an unpretentious celebrity. He wants a sandwich, he gets a sandwich...instead of preening outside of some overpriced crappy restaurant because that's where all the cameras are lined up. He's rich, successful and seems happy, so he must be doing something right. Besides, he has really beautiful eyes...

Erica

Jay is just chillin! lol I'm gonna miss him

Eric Snograss

I love the pictures of celebrities looking terrible. He looks like he is leaving prison after sleeping on the floor all night.

Bruiser

Anyone who knows anything about Jay knows he loves his cars, he love the histoty and is a wealth of knowledge and is an exemplarary teacher. What he is wearing is his normal "working on his cars' uniform. What do you were when you are not at work? He doesn't just own his cars, he knows every nut and bolt on them and the technology and engineering behind them. Unselfish with his knowledge he is truely a decent man and I respect him for it.

russell da mussell

Wow....decked out in the full Canadian Tuxedo! Looking good Jay.

Laura

Jay Leno rules!! He is very talented and very real. Humble. Just a great guy. I wish him the best!! :>)

redneck girl

Jay Leno deserves respect after 17 years. His station is puting him in prime time, they know that will not work.
Who will watch over 3 hours of talk shows. They brought in Conan who in my opinion is not funny, but acts crazy. I never
watch Jay's show but he is a gentleman and did not deserve to be treated the way he was treated.

LH

I wonder if Jay has a toasted italian herb roll; hot meatballs, provolone cheese, tomato slices, black olives, peppercinis, and mustard - hold the vinegar and oil, please -- Sandwich, in that bag? M-m-m-m

Erika

I love Jay Leno. He is a true star and a really nice person. TMZ should shut the ef up about Jay.

Arturo

Morons, it's obviously a foot long.

RJ

Jay is a funny man...but I haven't seen a jean shirt since the early 90s...

stephanie s.

He's a great guy! Give him a break. Everyone needs to move on with their lives. Besides why would he be depressed, he's still going to be on at primetime doing basically the same thing the only thing that has changed is his time slot and name of the show. His fans will be loyal. BTW Conan sucks! He looks like a skinny bird and isn't funny.

Leno sucks, Conan rocks

I see "the chin" has reverted to the clothing that was last popular when he undeservedly was named as the replacement for Carson. All those undeserved millions and he can't buy a good meal or wardrobe. The hack only spends his millions on vanity cars to compensate for his microscopic talent and package size.

Sue Wong

I will miss Jay. Will be watching his new show. Conan looks weird and isn't the least bit funny. Who wants that?!!!!!

Tazandra

I was looking foward to Conan, even thought I will miss Jay. But then I heard Conan is transporting that awful, hokey band of his to LA with him...."Max Weinberg and the Max Weinberg 7"....good god...I couldn't believe it. What a disappointment.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments