LiLo's Borrowed Maserati For Sale -- Crash Tested

6/1/2009 9:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dennis DeSantis had to be sick of Lindsay Lohan's assistant (and a Cecconi's valet) playing bumper cars with the ridiculously expensive Maserati he handed over to her -- because he wants the cursed luxury car to be your problem now, not his.

Lindsay Lohan

DeSantis just listed the car on eBay for a starting bid of $25,000, but here's the best part: We clicked the CARFAX link to see if the well-publicized fender benders were gonna be listed... and they weren't.

CARFAX does give fair warning on their report, by saying, "Not all accidents or issues are reported to CARFAX" -- just everywhere else on the planet.

let it go

I really hate this skank

PEPSI Generation

69Li4Ho`ling lang

Zach Swan

I'll bet there are forgotten eight-balls hidden all over that car. I wonder if that's factored into the price?

ballsy

You could buy this car, get pulled over, and go to jail for possession of that crackwhores' drugs.

mellon bruse N

6Ho8Bho longtimz U go now!6996benz4bent`LEE/Li

sceptre30

The drivers seat still smells like fire crotch

mellon bruse N

FE69XRR8B-U suck

SoCal Razzles

he should just give the car away. No one is going o buy that piece of crap.

Yeddy-Bo

Only if she left her "Panties in it"..
Just smelling...............

#645732 - Cell Block H

Who the Hell is this guy and why would he loan his car to that nut job? That care is not only now cursed, but it probably stinks. Some idiot will buy it though. He'll probably spend his entire days licking the seat, just knowing Lindsay sat there, farts and all. Don't mind the crabs, their only pets.

Jon

for 25k that's a steal. Ya must not know what a Maserati costy...new or used. I'll buy that...pay someone to clean whatever crap she left in there up and and I have a new and nice car....and then maybe sell for a bit more in a year.

The people above me probably all use public transportation. As much as I dont like LiLo the cars a steal to anyone who wnats a Maserati.

BaldOuting.blogspot.com

who knows what lindsay or her assistant did to this car that we haven't heard in the media. i wouldn't want it.

frogs and gravel

I would buy it but I am not sure how to get it into a Nuclear Power Plant to radioactively
destroy all the germs the car contains.

#645732 - Cell Block H

To Jon- Like I said, some idiot will go out and buy it. Those cars are known to have engine problems and then the money you saved will be spent fixing it. I guess having a car like that makes you feel like a big shot, eh Jon? And by the way, public transportation is a necessity for most people. Not everyone can afford to go out and buy one of your fantasy rides. Save your money. Hope you like crabs. Their not easy to get rid of.

who dat

Somebody needs toget to that car immediately and take a picture of the drivers seat when exposed to a black light. Can you imagine the viruses on that seat.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments