Susan Boyle Checks into Clinic for Exhaustion

6/1/2009 9:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Susan Boyle"Britain's Got Talent" sensation Susan Boyle was admitted to a London clinic on Sunday, a day after her shocking second place finish on the show.

She is said to be suffering from exhaustion.

"Nobody has had to put up with the kind of attention Susan has had. Nobody could have predicted it," one of the show's judges, Piers Morgan, told a Brit TV show. "It has been crazy, she has gone from anonymity to being the most downloaded woman in history."

If Cindy Margolis can handle it, Susan Boyle should be able to.

First whores!

I lost my car keys. Anyone seen them?

whatcomesaround

Get over yourself Susan.....you are not a diva.

Debora

Dear Susan:

Take all the time you need to rest and recover. You have accomplished A LOT in just 7 weeks.

Thank you so much for sharing your voice, your humor and your grace with us.

namaste ~ and much love

Debora

Dear TMZ:

Your worst side is showing....again....leave her alone.

UGGGGHHH

I agree with you # Over people like this!!

3 hot chicks & 1 pimpin gangstra ARE SKANKS AND REAL LOSERS.

Kris

#36..car keys...they must be with mine ...somewhere...

maggie

Yummy Yum - come over to my place in the morning and I'll serve it up with honey

Wes

To Judy:

No offense, but you don't know much about singing, and even less about Susan Boyle. You should hear her renditions of "Cry Me a River," and of "Killing Me Softly." Amazing. She's far more than "Broadway singer." This lady has terrific range, phrasing and interpretation, and has a powerful voice. It's also not easy to control that kind of vocal vibrato, but she does. The songs she chose for BGT were, and are, very difficult to sing, by the way. I would rank her along with Streisand, Garland and Dione. I love this lady's voice, and hope that she cuts a CD soon in a recording studio away from the media and studio exec vultures. This lady's got pipes!

Kris

Oh Maggie I think I've got something to say to you.......

Harry

Genna: Thanks for your intelligent comments. They will be lost on the morons who are more brain-damaged than Susan Boyle, but who don't know it. They are truly pathetic.

Judy

I was not running down Susan. I have seen almost all the musicals on Broadway in the past 30 years and the singing and singers are phenonemal (sp) I have not heard her singing other songs but I still think she would be great on
Broadway or in musicals with some of the best singers in the world, it would be the best venue for her with audiences that don't care what the singers look like or there age etc . Best of luck to her

Kris

Seriously Judy..."almost all the musicals on bway in the last 30 years?" exaggerate much?

First whores!

Hey everyone, breakfast at Maggie's tomorrow morning!

Kris

For "Porridge"?? uh...thanks, but I'll pass on that one...

Wes

Judy:

I didn't say you were putting Susan down. I was merely saying that Susan is not just a "Broadway singer." And by the way, MANY people have heard music from both "Cats," and "Les Miserables." I've heard stage singers who do not share the same range and power that Susan possess, and they are younger than she. Please listen to her recordings...she is a recording star in the making as well. Broadway is hardly her only venue and it is wrong to suggest that this should be her next path, or to pigeon-hole her on such a fashion. Actually, I think that this would be a mistake for her right now, and this is obviously not the only venue for her because of her looks and age. Millions of people would buy her CD in a nanosecond, and will as soon as one is released...they don't care about her age or what she looks like. You are dead wrong in your assessment.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments