David Carradine's Rep: Death Was 'Accidental'

6/4/2009 4:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We just spoke to a rep for David Carradine, who claims the actor's death was not a suicide.

The rep said David's death was "accidental." And there's this ... the BBC is now reporting that David's body was found hanging with a rope around his neck and "other parts of his body."

Carradine's body was found nude, hanging in a closet.

David's rep added, "We can confirm 100% that he never would have committed suicide. It was an accidental death. Everybody is in shock."

tellitlikeitis

First-I just dont get it....

Second-I bet his life insurance does not pay if he commits suicide.

Michael Madsen

88. YOUR TELLING ME TO BACK OFF JaneFOndly?
WHY DONT YOU GROW UP ?
HIT THE CLOSET?WTF ARE YOU TRYING TO BE FUNNY??
GROW UP AND RESPECT THE MAN INSTEAD OF MAKING FUN OF HIM ALLRIGHT!
YOU SAY YOU KNOW SOMEONE THAT DIED FROM DOIN THIS DID YOU MAKE FUN OF THEM TOO A$$HOLE?
GET A LIFE AND SHOW SOME RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 4:46PM on Jun 4th 2009 by EMMA'SMOMMY

Show some repect? You mean the way you do? You are a F*cking Hypocrite... and you're also obviously illiterate... so take your your dumbass point of view, check into a Bangkok Hotel and order a rope from room service.
I don't wanna see anymore Emma'smommy comments the rest of this day... you're banned.

Brian Evans

This news just sucks. I always was a fan, still am.

B.

Teri

autoerotic asphyxiation = insurance money
suicide = no insurance money

moonshake

I suppose he died doing what he loved.

Michael Madsen

Lala... we men have needs... needs that need to be fulfilled... needs that need needs.... needy needs that need needs and needs of needs....
So I'm appealing to the need-giver in you... I wanna be kneed in the crotch?

ginny

ned, suck my butt you turd!!!

Wow

YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK

Having gotten that out of my system, alone hanging naked in a hotel room in Asia at 72 is a sad way to die.

BTW, TMZ, having lots of trouble getting my comments posted. Repeats, etc. Get it together.

Jard

He was a Freak like his father, brother etc..Freakie weird people..DARK..He was doing a sex thing..WHO CARES, I dont..he means nothing to me..Some role model..PUKE

mike

rip david you will be missed, i dont care what others are saying, you were a great man and actor.

Gene

Suicide clause usually only matters during the initial 2-year contestability period. Even then, the policy owner gets all the premiums paid back, as though the insurance policy never existed. It's called rescission. If after the 2 years, and there's no suicide exclusion, then it's probably still a valid claim.

If auto-erotic asphyxiation, then the cord was most likely tied to the doorknob, and he was barely dangling enough that his weight crushed the air passageway. I've seen a few cases like this - it tends to always happen in overseas hotel rooms.

HasBeens

Umm, I think I would rather people think I committed suicide than I was jerking off and accidentally hung myself. Some publicist. Oh well, guess he has nothing to lose; David can't fire him.

Michael Madsen

Believe me, STOMACH TURNS, your comments aren't worth reading... TMZ needn't worry about their posting system... thruly witty and intelligent posts don't seem to have any trouble at all... like mine.
Now go away

emmasmom

JaneFondly
OHHH BIG TALK
YOUR CALLING ME A F*cking Hypocrite... ALL I SAID WAS SHOW SOME RESPECT THIS MANS FAMILY JUST LOST HIM.
IT DOESNT MATTER HOW HE DIED WHAT MATTERS IS HE DID DIE AND NOW HIS FAMILY IS IN MOURNING OVER A LOVED ONE.
SO YOU TELL ME HOW AM I A HYPOCRITE?

Michael Madsen

God, BARBRA! Will you marry me?