Rihanna Gets a Woody ... Woodpecker Weave

6/4/2009 12:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sporting her new wave Walter Lantz Woody Woodpecker conk and futuristic/retro shades, Rihanna landed in Santa Monica the other day.

media_removed.jpg

RiRi moves to her own '80s beat.

dev

those glasses look ridiculous .. only lady gaga can wear something like that

artie help

i'm sorry she has very poor taste in men , and certainly she didn't deserve anything that happened to her , but i'm over her.

I'm hungry

who's her hairstylist ??? .... Stevie Wonder ???

SunShineeeee

I think she looks good considering everything she's been through. I think her style rocks. I'm not that confident.

me so horny

My goodness, her five head is huge!

tw3ak

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER. SHE USE TO BE HOT AS HELL WITHTHE LONG HAIR. NOW SHES JUST A CHICKEN FREAK! UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

R U 4 REAL

I guess the punch in her face also affected some neurons in this woman’s brain…what was she thinking!!

motorboater

Somebody should slap her around for wearing those shades.....oops..nevermind.

Oh Yes She Did

Rihanna is a very cute girl, I just think she should tone it down a bit with the hair....the shades rock though....I love this whole 80's style, I'm glad it's coming back =)

Porky

I was wondering when they were gonna do a Blade Runner sequel.

LOL @ #4

So so

is she Salt or Peppa?....

sayy it aint so

HELL RI JUST DO WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT TO DO , I THINK YOU NEED TO TAKE BEYONCE OF YOUR BIO AS SOMEONE THAT YOU LOOKS UP TO BECAUSE THEY CAN NOT EVEN MENTION BEYONCE NAME WITH COMPARING THE TWO OF YOU AND EVERY ONE KNOWS THAT BEYONCE HAS BEEN SINGING WAY LONGER THAN YOU , YOU ARE HOLDING YOUR OWN AND SOMEONE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE BEYONCE PLACE AS SHE MOVES UP FURTHER ON THE LADDER PEOPLE ARE TO DUMB TO REALIZE THAT PEOPLE ARE ALL AT DIFFERENT STAGES IN THEIR AT DIFFERENT TIMES, THIS MIGHT BE BEYONCE'S YEAR AND NEXT BEHIND HER WILL BE THE NEXT BEST THING, PEOPLE ACTS LIKE THEY GET A TIP FROM YOU STARS EVERYTIME THAT YOU MOVE UP THE LADDER OF SUCCESS, PEIPLE ARE BLESSED AT DIFFERENT POINTS IN THEIR LIVES FOR A REASON, YOU JUST KEEP BEING RIHANNA(RIRI).

Barb

That doesn't suit her at all!! Fire your hairdresser and anyone else that complimented you on that style, I don't think they like you very much (and are laughing at you behind your back) or you've been punked.

OhWell

Rihanna is a Slug

loving RiRi

THE GIRL HAS KICK ASS STYLE...I LOVE IT... GO ON WIT YO BAD SELF RIRI!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments