'Waterboy' QB -- My Genitals Are In Grave Danger!

6/4/2009 9:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Peter DanteOne of Adam Sandler's favorite sidekicks is asking a judge for some serious protection -- after some guy allegedly threatened to slice off a very important part of the actor's anatomy.

Peter Dante -- the guy who played the quarterback in "The Waterboy" -- claims just last week, some dude threatened to "cut my d*ck off and shove it down my throat."

We should explain -- In legal papers filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Dante says a man he had never met before threatened him over the phone and at his son's Little League games -- accusing Dante of calling the man's wife on the phone.

In the papers, Dante admits that he used to talk to the man's wife "6 months ago" -- but hasn't had contact with her since.

Dante is asking for a restraining order to protect himself, his two sons and his wife Cynthia -- a partner at one of the biggest management/production companies in all of Hollywood.

Hope he still has that cup from his "Waterboy" days ...

Psyclon Nyne

Ah...

Otay

He's in just about all of Sandler's films. I must hook up with one of them!

Kay

Maybe he should just apologize to the guy and his wife - and his own wife - and quit acting like some kind of victim. Jerk.

The Hulk

I could understand if he threatened him because he's such a horrible actor and probably only gets gigs because he is buds with Adam Sandler, another horrible actor but not because he was trying to bang some other guy's wife!

420 GIRL

I tried to put the make on your wife.

You got PISSED!

No give me a retraining order because I am a little puseeyboi

Peterson32

Ha Ha Ha

I wish someone would do it sounds like he deserves it.

In other douchebag related news Ashton Kutcher just tweeted Nothing worse than sitting through graduation after your own kid has graduated.

'Apparently he's never been forced to watch That 70's Show or any of his other crap appearances.

If the Iowa parole board had just done its job none of us would ever have had to watch him.

pjblogger

Man up, Nancy! You hit on the man's wife-I'm sure she's no innocent-and the dude threatens to clean your clock (I said 'clock') What do you expect? Do you really think he's going to cut it off? You need to apologize to your wife, his wife, and him, and, to your kids who can read.

cwazy

I mostly remember him from little nicky.....although as someone said, he is in almost all of adams movies...if only for 5 minutes in some lol. Why in the world would this make news? Im sure people have told me they were gonna shove things down my throat several times....and never followed through with it.

billyboyhere

Dude sniffs around a married woman---and doesnt think of the womans husband? As in could he or would he kick your behind if you get caught? That is usually one of the considered variables before even thinking of dipping the wick in a married woman. You got caught----I'd cut your nuts off too. No go hire an escort, they're everywhere on CraigsList in every town of America---unless you like fooling around and living dangerously.

Nutless

hamilTonyan

he is in a real pickle.

Rick

Gee. What is the guy thinking? He was told that waterboy dude is no longer trying to lay the wood to his wife. How unreasonable he is being! Piece of advice, waterboy dude. Keep protecting your package. I'd chase an idiot like you until I die if I found out he was trying to do my wife.

PEPSI Generation

That old cancer stick died in his sleep!.WOULD YOU MOVE THE BODY FOR A BILLION DOLLAR PAYDAY FOREVER? sure you would so would anyone!.HOLLYWOOD BUILT SUPERDUPER DEATH LA~HOLLYWOOD MONEY MAKER

PEPSI Generation

Do whatever it takes to make money off this turkey and they DO thats the SOP marketing hand book BODY MOVE.

PEPSI Generation

same SOP since the 1920`s MOVE the BODY BUILD THE STORY MAKE THE MONEY.ONLY WE THE PEOPLE DIE LITTLE NON-HOLLYWOOD DEATHS we`re so un interestin MARILYN BRANDON BRUCE DEAN so on ELVIS THE ATOMIC SINGER big stars mean big deaths NOW THEY CASH N wife and brothers get a cut and shut up.

judgingotherssux

Ain't got no Santeria..I ain't got no crystal ball.Sonchooooooooooo...w/no jeavos..haha

Thug