Carradine Photo Reveals Fishnet Stocking

6/7/2009 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David CarradineWe've just seen a higher resolution image of the photo that appears to be David Carradine's body hanging in his hotel room -- and it shows what seems consistent with an auto-erotica scenario ... at least from outward appearances.

The photo -- published by a Thai tabloid -- shows a body suspended from a bar in a closet, with his hands bound together above his head. Carradine's genitals were also tied.

But the new sharper image also reveals what appears to be fishnet stockings covering the body. You can also see red women's lingerie on the bed. And, it appears, Carradine may have been wearing a dark wig.

Although there are signs this could have been a sexual act that turned accidentally deadly, family sources say they are still suspicious of the circumstances and have not ruled out homicide.

Tombi

Geragos presented Scott Peterson who is locked in San Quentin on a death penalty. Can he win this one? Can he change the image of Carradine? Whatever the case this is not the way to die...fishnets, black wig... naked body...in Thailand The only thing the lawyer is trying to do is to win the life insurance that is marred by suicidal remark.... Once foul play or accidental death is ruled,; then the family gets what they want. It is now about pocketing money -1005 life insurance than anything else... They will fight until they wnl this one...

You Can Do Better

Let us remember his movies. I've been coming to tmz for awhile, and a few things made me question the "newsworthyness" of some items...this one takes the cake. Harvey, make sure you look good in those death photos that will no-doubt come out after your passing. ...because some slime may just print them.

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

sooooooooooo many celebs...must b shaking thier booty!...NOTHING is private anymore..yikes

jayc

The ex-wifes statement 6 yrs ago pretty much seal this case ... he was disturbed, to be getting off like this.
How many other 72yr sick old men are out there??

CCC

The photo is clearly fake, the Swisshotel doesn't look anything like this photo. See link above. The tabloid just trying to sell papers

PEPSI Generation

AH REMEBER ass hopper how I told TMZ back in march31 2009 kung fu that I would FAKE my death and make BILLIONS I did ha ha ha NOW liv N FREE OVER SEAS kiss my ho`s ho!SEE for yourself MARCH 31 2009 TMZ it`s a half brother stunt double of which I now have my bill can you get your`s?SUCKERS

Kelsey

The only version of the pic I've seen is a photo of the newspaper page where the photo was published, you can find it online. It definitley does not look anything like Carrdine, I don't buy it.

poopy pants

Shut up perez. YOU posted a link to the pic on YOUR blog!

bka62223

Just a question... how does one bind his own hands??? Just wondering. Seems like an obvious question to me... am I stupid, uncoordinated or what???

awwwwwwww

#35 is clearly a deranged azzhole...

AnnieSH

Who is more shameful, Perez? TMZ or you for checking TMZ? *snorts*

excretive producer

How reliable are TMZ's "expert" opinions when someone can't even spell Carradine's name right in the headline? The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Prove it!

kerrybabyxx

I agree with #2 that the family is trying to make look like anything but auto-erotic asphyxiation .The truth i believe is that he was into this weird practice for years and it finally did him in.

buslist

HELLO TMZ... You guys spelled the guy's name wrong in your HEADLINE. Duh.

ali

I want tell u how 2 get there but u can google. I agree, it looks fake.