'NJ Housewife' -- What Planet U On?

6/7/2009 6:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice (left) -- and Kim Hunter as Dr. Zira in the 1968 film "Planet of the Apes" (right).

Teresa Giudice and Zira
One of them is known to act uncivilized.

We're just sayin'.

LongJohn69

You dudes are blind.

hockeygrl

I like the NJ girls except for that skank Danielle, she needs a refund on that broke a$$ crooked boob job she has, but Theresa, after that episode of her getting her gaudy expensive furniture, I got a little turned off of her, if she told us about her expensive furniture one more time..that's tacky, but her husband, he's kind of hot

zombie_hands

yeah what's up with all paying all there big purchases in cash? She paid for furniture with cash, she took the girls shopping and that was in the $1000's and paid in cash, her furniture was delivered to her and some of that was paid with a roll of cash! Did you all see his office? For a construction business why do they have one room. In that room was his desk, his secretary's desk....something doesn't smell right. The little girls are cute but not model cute.

upchuck21

I would do her in a heartbeat...

There is no such thing as reality tv

TMZ, you are rbeing nasty here. However, what is up with Teresa's husband paying for everything with a wad of cash? He reminds me of a "Soprano" wannabe, except that Tony and co. were just acting. Teresa's husband may not be....

mari

Tereas's chubby hubby is such a douch bag, homophobic as well. The fact that Teresa defends him and gets mad at Danielle for standing up to his slurs disgusts me.

hockeygrl

#56-somehow, I don't think he's a wannabe, I think he's an "is be", that's an AWFUL lot of cash to have in hand!! whatever, Joey is still one hot piece of Italian man!

Lil

I hate to agree but ever since the first time I saw this woman I could tell there was something wrong but could not figure it out. She could be the best looking of the bunch if it wasent for the hairline.
I guess thats what makes her look odd?
As for Bethenney that woman is sooooo hard to look at.
What is it with the jaws??
Did she do that on purpose or was she born like that. She may have a cute figure also but the boobs are filled up too much they look ugly and soooo fake and painful!

Goldie B

I think she is pretty. Love her kids. They are little divas like their mamma!

SocialistCowardicePigs

Comparing Michelle Obama to Jackie-O is as laughable as trying to compare Barrack to Washington, Lincoln or Reagan. Michelle doesn't have a classy bone in her body, which is why she's the ONLY First Lady to ever have a full time stylist on staff, of course on the tax payers dime.

And sadly, she does look exactly like Dr. Zira. I'd laugh if it wasn't so true.

Lippy Loo

Dr. Zira is a beautiful chimp..... the other chimp not so beautiful.

annie

I'd love to see what you people all look like!

Alexa

#5 Oh_hush
You may want to consider having your eyes checked. Her daughters aren't beautiful. They're ugly.

Caroline's daughter needs to stop eating. She's huge!

junebuggyz

Worst. Weave. Ever.

notabunny

oh SNAP! hahahahahahah

sorry Teresa but A. I'm a New Yorker and B. this was funny as hell.

I like you though! Let Danielle have it! SHE's the freak on this show! She looks like a rat. Dirty fink rat.

Hmmm I see a theme here..........