Producers to Speidi -- Let's Go to the Video Tape!

6/7/2009 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

SpeidiThe bigwigs over at NBC and Granada Television are fuming mad at Heidi and Spencer for their latest claims of "being tortured" -- and they say the video tape will prove their side of the story.

As we first reported, Heidi Pratt was rushed to the hospital and diagnosed with a gastric ulcer after a rough few days of filming "I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!"

But we're told it's all BS. A source on the production tells us there were medics on scene the entire time and the whole thing was filmed.

Spencer tweeted that Heidi was "locked in a dark room for 3 days w no food or water" -- we're told it was 8-10 hours max, with food and water.

laden187

Spencer your a little piece of white trailer trash and i hope your teeth get knock out pretty soon

jo

heidi is sexy spencer needed to leave to get his drugs the ass looks like he is tweaked out

oc

ya know, NBC is as much to blame for this speidi bs as everyone else. instead of just sending them packing after their quitting antics, they kept them around.

the only way to get rid of these posers is for the tabloids, news & blogs to stop covering them as if they are newsworthy and for the networks to stop providing them with a platform

lol

Pieces of worthless trash, go away forever, by ANY means necessary.

whocares

I would say it is impossible to get a gastric ulcer in 24 to 36 hours. What would these two do if they had to have real jobs?

LittleBitty35

I lamment the fact that these twerps were not fed to the wildlife. They are sucking up necessary oxygen from the earth.

cherryblossoms

They like the attention and being "villians" They are known to be overly dramatic and he can be mean and rude, thats just how they are. They shouldnt act that way but they do. Like I said maybe they act differently when the cameras arent there and this is just all for show and so people will talk about them, who knows?

Curt

Thank you, NBC. Please torture them as much as you please. More is better. There's nothing I can do to get rid of them, so I'm counting on you. Maybe a day or two under water would be best.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would send these two idiots home,all the crying and drama,These two people should woory about there reputation after this show,they are going to cry until NBC give's them there release,the only reason they came back was because the contract, DUMP THESE SLUGS, they going to try any thing they can

Hope

There are very few people I've actually loathed just for being alive. But damn, Spencer Pratt is one of them. He lives up to his name, that's for sure...a bigger prat I've never seen.

Any chance of us renaming him "Spencer THE Prat" ? I think that suits him much better...

TJ

How desperate are these people that they would allow themselves to be treated that way? Even if it was only 8-10 hours, I would have told NBC to F@CK OFF and taken the first flight home.

Make it stop

Speidi needs to just go away...it's a shame they are "too rich and too famous" to do anything for charity. I'm so tired of their holy roller attitude and that stupid dry shampoo!

yucko123

they should drop them in the Bermuda triangle so we wouldn't have to hear from them again. Remind me, why are they celebrities. I bet she didn't have an ulcer, Her hair products probably ran out so she had to be hospitalized.

Jess

Locked in a dark room for 10 hours is over the line.
Take away a persons freedom by locking a person in a room is jail?
Refusing to give back a persons passport is Gestapo BS.
NBS stepped over the line.

chris t

These two are idiots and I wish they would puke themselves invisible!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments