Chris Brown -- 1.5 Million Reasons to Hate Him

6/8/2009 9:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

See that little car Chris Brown's getting out of? That's one of the most expensive pieces of automotive machinery on the planet -- an ultra-rare $1.5 million Bugatti Veyron ... and no one is more deserving than that guy (insert sarcasm here).

Chris Brown: Click to watch

Dude took his ride out shopping in Miami Beach this weekend -- where he proved that a 1001 horsepower motor will make everyone forget that pesky little incident back in February...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

neverbeforeseen

Can't wait for the new CD. Bring it on!

katia

JAIL IS WAITING.......................THERE IS COOL ROOM THER JUST FOR U BABY ............ HO I FORGOT U HAVE MONEY AND PEOPLE WITH MONEY DONT GO TO JAIL ........... SHAME SHAME SHAME ................ JUST PUT YOURSELF IN A HOLE THEN

why?

I hope this ride does a lot to override the insecurity and inferiority felt by Chris many African American men. What ever it takes right? Everything except education or maybe some real talent.

Tres

@WHAT A WANNA-BE THUG!! LOL

I know plenty of black people who thougt OJ murdered Nicole. I also know a lot of black people who think Chris is nothing but an abuser. Please don't stereotype or lump an entire group of people together like that.

Tres

@So jealous of Chris Brown...actually,white suburban kids are the ones buying Chris' cds. That's why their parents are mad because they are the ones putting money in Chris' pockets. Those white kids just eat up black music. They are keeping hip-hop alive!!

Cookie

I hope he crashes...He is so over....we don't like ME THAT HIT WOMEN...no mmatter what kind of car they drive!

ML415

Since he rented the Lambo that he lumped up Rhianna in, I'm sure this is rented, too. Or maybe he got it cheap from Scott Storch!!

AM

HE IS A DOG, ANY MAN THAT HITS ANY WOMAN LIKE HE DID IS DISGUSTING. WE DO NOT EVEN LISTEN TO HIS SONGS ON THE RADIO, ALL THE CHRIS BROWN CD'S HAVE BEEN THROWN AWAY AT MY HOUSE. MY 11 YR OLD DAUGHTER WAS NOT PLEASED AT FIRST, BUT NOW SHE CHANGES THE RADIO HERSELF. I CAN NOT EVEN BELIEVE HE HAS THE BALLS TO SHOW HIS FACE IN PUBLIC. SKEEZER....

Dom

Indeed it's a great car for mature people
who have more than 1.5 million cells in their brain
another good example for his fans . . . just before he set up a foundation for beaten woman LOL

Michael Jackson's Voice

To BriBri I just want to say.. hunny do some research... C.B. been sagging for a while now.. And I have been wishing he would pull em up for a minute now! but this is the style and the young men are wearing now.. it looks slopy and stupid.. I hope the trend ends soon.. Chris is too good looking to be a sagger! And Im white, I love him and his music... I wont join the haters because I believe like everyone else.. Haters #1) never knew of Chris before all of this, #2) They are Racists who hate to see a young successful BLACK kid with BANK!!! Too bad! And Just F.Y.I Im not a silly little screaming girl.. Im an adult and I know there are times when the not so norm takes place in a relationship... espicially if its a bad relationship in the first place.... the 28th is coming just be paient and go sit your punk arses down... and shut up while youre at it.... We dont care about YOU little racists! And Hollywood is loaded with MALE stars who beat their women on the regular... and they are mostly WHITE!!! Hush now!

Lela-Monique

That car is sick though...you know he got money in the bank!

mxuh

if you hate him why you commenting...dont get mad cause you cant afford this 1.5 million car! he is not broke..he writes songs still making money off of disturbia has 4 new movies coming out.. he is not broke... rihanna breaks laws too. illegal tattooing...SMH.. he is maikin a comeback soon.... he stated appearing slowly...he went away because he doesnt want his fans to get tired of him...he has a comeback hit coming this fall!!! now what haterz!!! him and robyn are also friends now...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5