Natalie Maines Gets the Runs

6/8/2009 3:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dixie Chick Natalie Maines worked on her fitness by hiking in L.A. this weekend.

media_removed.jpg

The recently shorn 34-year-old mother of two is not ashamed to break a sweat in public.

Michael Madsen

Question: What does this joggin' Fat Chick have in common with George Bush?

Answer: I dunno... but my God.. is she fat er what?

Wow

I don't like her or her political views, but she's not a pig. She's just had a couple of kids and is trying to lose a few pounds.

Fitzy

Try taking a jog fatty

Pacificjojo

Buddy get a life your parents must of been real pigs do give birth to a idiot like you,they ruined a perfectly good butthole when they put teeth in your mouth!!!!

Brittney

Well, I like her, but she has really let herself go. She looks like she has NO NECK. YOGA, LADY, YOGA! Extend that neck!! YIKES! In every picture she looks like that.

How she scored that hottie Adrian Pasdar beats me. She must have a great personality. I would cover up more to avoid scrunity, honey!

Not a liberal sissy

She is pathetic in every aspect.

Michael Madsen

99. WTF she looks like the average american, you people just like putting others down bcause it makes you feel better bout yourselves, shame on you:( Bush is an idiot and you people are just a bunch of sheep

Posted at 4:10PM on Jun 8th 2009 by mama_24

And let me guess... advertising has no effect on you... you sew your own unque clothing line... you don't go to first run movies...or watch Grey's Anatomy.... you're an individual who wouldn't get a Tat on her lower back or ask Brad Pitt for an autograph...

What's that? Did I just hear a Baaaaaaaaa....

Hit it, Mama, time for you to do some grazin'..................

Wow

Buddy has the same freedom of speech Ms. Maines has. He's just funnier.

Reine

At least she's running & not running her mouth off.

Wow

People don't like Natalie Maines, not just because of her antiwar remaks, but her remarks about not being country anymore. She sliced she and the other two chicks' throats when she said that.

I agree that young girls all over the country are kneeling in front of the toilet because we are obsessed with weight.

I think people are making these remarks because they find Natalie arrogant and unkind.

Ned

My apologies to all hippos around the world. I should have realized that hippos have far more value on this earth than this glop of dung.

And, let me apologize in advance to all of the dung in the world.....

Lillianne

Never laughed so hard on one post. Buddy, get a website. I'll be your first subscriber. I'm waiting for one that refers to Goodbye Earl. Come on. I know you have one.

John

GOOD FOR HER!

Lizzie

So much vitriol directed at this woman. Chill out dudes! She doesn't look her best - so what? What do YOU do for a living? She's gotcha beat, I'm sure! Such envy is sad.

Karen

34? I've seen 64 year old's in better shape than this cow.