VH1 Chick -- Anatomy of a 'Slut'

6/8/2009 12:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A slut can be defined in so many ways -- but the following gem, which came from the mind of "Tough Love" trainwreck Arian Mayer during an interview with "Steppin Out" magazine, is truly priceless:

"The truth of the matter is this; I've slept with about 100 people. If you want to call that being a slut, fine."

VH1 chick

Interestingly, Webster's defines "slut" as -- "a promiscuous woman."

So, you be the judge.

BonneRuth

Is it my imagination, or does she look like Joan Rivers daughter Melissa?

1930 days ago

Doc Sarvis

Time for "double-bagging" for this chick.

1930 days ago

A Nagai

I hope all 100 people did charge money for their services because it is a torment for being with ugly plastic surgery failure!

1930 days ago

dee

I can't imagine having sex with 100 people in a life time and she is a young woman.

1930 days ago

Black Teef

A walking yeast infection.

1930 days ago

STORMY7

What do you call a guy who has slept around? I call him a piece of sh-t wanker.

1930 days ago

Brenda

ok she has a beautiful body. I wanna tough them.

1930 days ago

who gives a shit

Has she heard of STD's and what about Aids, sleeping with 100 people you are 99.9% going to get something!! What a ho!!

1930 days ago

Mandy C

If it walks like a duck......talks like a duck.....IT'S A WHORE!!!!!! LOL

She looks like she's gonna eat something!

1930 days ago

me

shes the one who said if you want to call her a slut then thats fine, so that is what tmz just did. and to the idiots who think since she was with 100 guys then she is "loose"....what about the girlfriend who is with her boyfriend on a consistent basis, does she turn into a hallway as well? think about it!

1930 days ago

dr fistus

Ive seen this skank naked! I even went to school with her! She was a stripper at Albany's "Top" gentlemen's club. Can you say daddy issues? 100 men? by the end of her sophomore year maybe! This girl would F a snake if she could make it stiff for long enough! Sorry princess, rule of three applies. its a wonder how she could even take time out of her busy F schedule to shoot that abortion VH1 called "Tough Love"

1930 days ago

sully1

I would like to make a comment of my own by stating that I am
currently an RN student who has just finished a clinical rotation in
labor delivery/maternity.

Because of my rotation I have had to look at plenty of other women's
genital areas (it all goes with the territory).

I have read posts in regards to a womans vagina and how it typically
should look before sex and children and afterwards. I can tell you
that the vagina and labia most definitely
do streatch out . During birth the diameter of the vagina increases, the muscles become weakened and there can be a loss of feeling/pleasure.
Again, as a nursing student I have been
witness to this.

Why do you think women decide to opt for vaginal rejuvenation, labioplasty (labia reduction), or vaginoplasty?

1929 days ago

Trooper Tom

I'm surprised that bikini bottom covers the Holland Tunnel...... amazing

1929 days ago

TMZ941

Thank you #66... People think since they have sex with the same person, there gonna see a huge difference. The Vagina is like a muscle, If u do arm curls with the same weight every day for 5 years there will be no size change. If you do curls with different weight you will see changes...Sex with 100 different people will not bring you a stable full of 5 inch d**ks. Therefore a change in size and shape.

1929 days ago

PixieGrl02

Does this mean she gives Paris Hilton a run for her money or a run for her herpes?

1929 days ago