George H.W. Bush -- Private Stimulus Package

6/9/2009 1:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Read my lips -- "WTF?!"

George H.W. Bush

Okay, okay ... allow us to explain: The chick using President George H.W. Bush's lap as a seat cushion in this photo is NOT a stripper -- she's a "performer."

In fact, the woman, Katie Cameron, and a bunch of fellow actors from a playhouse production of "A Chorus Line" were invited to the Bushes' private vacation home in Maine yesterday to celebrate Barbara's 84th birthday.

No word on who got to blow out the candles.

P.S. LOVE the socks!!!

MRSEKG

I CERTAINLY HOPE IF HE WAS GOING TO GO FOR SOMETHING YOUNGER IT WOULDN'T BE A TRANNY!! SERIOUSLY GEORGE BARBARA LOOKS A MILLION TIME BETTER, AND THE BODY PARTS FIT!! SAY NO NO TO THE BOINK BOINK HONEY!!

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

that old b!tch isn't dead yet? dirty hag!!

Dr. Tom

This is probably the most action this old coot has seen in many years!!!

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Poor George Sr. He really looks uncomfortable. I like George Sr. He has too much class to tell the douche bag to get the fu@k off his lap.

james

Ewww. Gross.

Talk about having no dignity. I guess it runs in the Bush family.

Leroy

Way to go George!!! Regardless what you think about his boys George is the real deal youngest fighter pilot ever to serve in the US military director of CIA and about a million other accolades.

Ihma Khunt

Must be a nice change for him rather than always hanging out with his HUSBAND BARBARA..
She is a MAN baby!!!!

Velocitor

You'd think a guy plugged into Skull and Bones and the Builderburg group could get somebody cuter on his lap...

Butterfly

THAT WOMAN HAS NO CLASS! SHE IS TACKY! Not only do I believe she surprised the former president by jumping on his lap but, also embarrassed him. Don't forget, he is from the "old school" which means, in his day, women behaved a little differently than today. Perhaps she was trying to be "funny." Whatever it was, her behavior was not a compliment to a former president, Republican or, Democrat.

TMZ941

Bush is going to have a heart attack messing with them young women. Look at the pimp smile tho...."Yeeeeaaaah I still got it"

ralphie the one-eyed

What is wrong with her right foot? Zombie-chick? Fish-girl?
She got all of them bonez sticking out of her foot.

Judy

Wow, he was never the president of Italy!

Ms. Hysterical

I didn't think it was possible for any woman to have bigger feet than Paris Hilton. I was wrong.

AuntBarb

Good for him !! The guy is in tip top shape, goes skydiving, and has bikini girls sitting in his lap. I hope I'm doing so well when I'm his age !!

sl111

"My birthday present with a little something extra"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments