Cops Investigating Jessica Alba Shark Attack

6/9/2009 4:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Alba is under criminal investigation for daring to take a stand on behalf of great white sharks -- in Oklahoma!

Jessica Alba

Oklahoma City cops tell us the city's Director of Parks and Recreation -- Wendell Whisenhunt -- filed a police report after photos surfaced of Alba allegedly defacing electrical boxes, a bridge and a United Way billboard. Alba was on a mission, gluing posters that are part of a campaign to save the great whites.

The problem -- the glue is so gnarly the posters aren't coming off. Cops say they want to have a chat with Alba, who's in town filming a movie.

Alba, it seems, is scrambling. Her rep has already called the United Way, offering to replace the billboard.

By the way ... someone please tell Ms. Alba Oklahoma is a landlocked, flyover state.

X

Wtf!? I say KILL the sharks! Those scary things have never done us any good.

Stupid sharks, I hate em!

Disco Duck

What a loser.

What movie is she filming so I can contact the studio about not supporting her vandalism?

Who Dat?

"Flyover state"? What? So, where you live makes you cool?

You tools that work at TMZ live in L.A., but you're still tools.

P.S. I don't live in Oklahoma.

Sarah

What is Jessica doing in Oklahoma, of all places? I love OK but what's a celebrity doing there?!! They should shoot, "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here" in that state.

alreadybad

After the cops find her they should then proceed to find and lock up the studio people that hired her. She has no talent.

shannonlynn

She really isn't very bright is she?

Tiger Tale

People, give her a break. She is Mexican and we all know what they like to do to other people's property.

I'd still like to do her, even if she just tagged my H3.

ketielynn

I am tired of celebrities doing whatever the heck they want with no consequences for their actions. You see, I am assuming there will be no consequences, do you blame me??

newname

What a dumb c*nt.
These pretentious hollywood fools need to just shut up and make movies.
Other than that, they are useless.

Mega

I'm a huge fan of Jessica Alb but I would like to know what is it about hollywood that makes celeberties want to back such stupid causes? Animal rights? What about human rights? What about ppl suffering from Aids, cancer, etc....

This is what makes ppl hate L.A. so much. We have too many wiedos.
That said I could careless if Jessica doesn't smile at those idiot TMZ paps. I'm just waiting for one of them get to mess with the wrong person and get shot.

--P.S. I would would still nail the crap out of Jessica Alb no matter how dumb she is.

Porky

Saving sharks campaign in Oklahoma City? Quite the rocket surgeon we have here. Idiot.

Fox

she should take a swim with her dear sharks.

kate

United way has played a big role in helping out Oklahomans in all kinds of situations, and I find it outrageous that she would cover a United Way billboard in support of great white sharks. She should be ashamed!!!!

lost in lalaland

She seems dumber and dumber with each thing I read about her. I'm all about supporting your cause(s), but what kind of moron thinks this is a good way to go about it?

m

The worst that will happen si she will get a fine. Ooooo big deal. But hey guess what... everyone is talking about her and her shark cause so I guess she's not really that dumb after all.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments