Lorenzo Lamas -- Bush League Performer

6/9/2009 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

George Bush wasn't the only one gettin' some action at Kennebunkport -- because Barbara Bush got serenaded by the one and only Lorenzo Lamas at her 84th birthday party!

Barbara Bush & Lorenzo Lamas: Click to watch

Lorenzo's in Maine performing in the Ogunquit Playhouse's "A Chorus Line."

Unlike Georgie, Barbara's lap was left untouched.

UPDATE
-- Lorenzo Lamas released a statement that reads, "It was a memorable day for me and my brother Steven, along with the cast of a show I'm doing up in Ogunquit, Maine. President Bush and his gracious wife Barbara invited us all up to their compound in Kenebunkport [sic] for a pool party. After swimming we all went inside for some cocktails and impromptu singing. I sang 'Solamente Una Vez' to Mrs. Bush. It was a song that I remember my father loved to sing. The highlight of the day for me was George Sr. Driving his speedboat full throttle to the compound. I swear he almost shook the Secret Service detail following us."

First whores!

Pray for Heidi!

First whores!

I am first again you slow bitches!

LOKI

When did Yoda get a blue sweater? LOL

Does this mean Lorenzo is a Jedi? LOL

LOKI

Wow

She was an awesome First Lady. Happy BIrthday, Mrs. Bush!

Michael Madsen

He'd do her.

UptownRazorback

She by far has to be the ugliest first lady. I mean seriously, her face is nothing but roles after roles after roles of hanging skin. Such a disgusting women to lay eyes on. And those da&n pearls. Ugghh. And she thinks she is so better than everybody else. Word of advice, take a fall granny...

Cammie

Nothing to glorify here...Ms. Barbara's legacy is having given birth to one of the most evil and disturbed Presidents in the history of the USA. Interesting company they all keep, eh?

j

that was one ugly living room!

Bex

"Cut the crap Lorenzo and tell me where your ex-wife Shauna gets those bad ass lucite hooker heels!!"

rendez-vous

really funny photo!! if a day someone 'll say lorenzo lamas meet Barbara Bush,i never believe it

SickofTMZ

Happy Birthday Barbara! You are a wonderful person, as is your husband. I hope you celebrate many more.

H20

As much as I don't care for her husband or her son, I think Barbara Bush was one of the finest First Ladies I can remember. Happy Birthday, Barbara!

Dr. Tom

This guy is weirding her out with his singing, but it is probably the most action she's seen in a LONG TIME!!!!

jimmy

i dont think she know
a where she is
b. who he is
and c. why the smell is coming from her pants

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

this old b!tch is still wasting oxygen breathing it? useless hag...die already so you can become fertilizer and FINALLY do some good for the earth. dirty bytch!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments