Carrie Prejean: They Asked Me to do Playboy

6/10/2009 8:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie PrejeanWe just got off the phone with deposed Miss California USA Carrie Prejean -- and she says the pageant was trying to whore her out to Playboy.

Prejean claims pageant honcho Keith Lewis actually asked her last month if she would take two gigs -- appearing on "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!" and Playboy. Prejean says Lewis told her Playboy offered $140,000 for her to pose semi-nude. She rejected both offers.

A few minutes ago we talked to Lewis who said he was not pushing her to take either gig -- but merely passing the offers along. Lewis said Prejean had insisted they not turn anything down without running it by her.

Prejean -- who told us she was "shocked" at the news she was fired and learned about it only after we broke the story -- tells us she has been more than cooperative with pageant officials.

Prejean says, "What's behind this I think is a political debate. They don't agree with the stance that I took [on Prop 8]. Shanna [Moakler] is trying to bash me. They don't like me. From day one they wanted me out and they got what they wanted."

Prejean also told us she couldn't believe Donald Trump would say she treated people in the pageant "like s**t." For the record, Trump did tell Harvey Levin that on the phone earlier today. Prejean said if Trump really feels that way she's sorry, adding: "I've shown respect for every party involved, even when they haven't shown it back."

Prejean went on: "I was very respectful of people even when they slandered me and humiliated me. I have not once stooped down to their level."

Carrie Prejean

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

beach gal

She's not only a hypocrit, she's a liar too.

Goodbye! You need to focus on being a little nicer to people and getting the stick out of your ass. You are solely responsible for what happened; no one else is.

Whiny little bitch is what you are!

Katrina

She's delusional.

elpato loco

you can see the transcript of some e-mails... she's a psychotic bitch. Its obvious she asked that they forward offers to her directly and that they don't limit what offers she sees.... lying punk

Marj

Oh whine whine whine. My god just shut the hell up...all that ever flowed out of her mouth was hate and stupidity! She definately was not a very good role model.

Lamborghini

6 topics about this skank on the first page? Must be a really slow news day. No one really cares about this.

Wow

Carrie: We're just jealous. You're gorgeous and we're... good typists.

VIVA LA CARRIE!

KINGbaby

The C word comes to mind..!

Lost Lass

All I can say is...

Waaahhh Waaaahhhh Waaaaahhhh!

Quit being a hypocrite and move along. You should have been kicked out when they found you had lied about your pics on your application. (I have nothing against the pics, I have a problem that you lied about taking them, you lied about their existance, and you lied on your application.... and continue to lie to this day. And you claim to be such a "Christian". Again, liar.)

xultar

Her ass should have been fired from the get go.

She's a liar. She knows she's a liar.

The only prayer I have for her is that she gets what she deserves.

Wow

Ok, ok, we're the ones who are psychotic and delusional. We just wanted to feel good about ourselves.

pink floyd

this broad needs serious professional help, i will bet she accepts an offer from vivid next.

Illinois person

NO WAY IN HELL DO I BELIEVE HER VERSION OF THIS STORY AS WE ALREADY KNOW SHE'S NOT ABOVE LYING. WITH THAT SAID, THERE IS SIMPLY NO WAY A PAGEANT OFFICIAL WOULD ASK ITS OWN CROWN HOLDER TO POST SEMI NUDE OR OTHERWISE AND IF SO, THEN (HE) WOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE FIRED AND NOT PREWHORE! THE DONALD IS WAY TOO SMART TO GO THERE WITH THIS ONE.

EITHER WAY, PREWHORE ONCE AND FOR ALL HAS BEEN PUT OUT (NO PUN INTENDED) OF HER MISERY. SHE STILL CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT SHE DID NOT WIN THE MISS USA CONTEST. BUT AS SHE CAN NOW SEE, SO! I MEAN LIFE BY ALL MEANS HAS CARRIED ON.

BUT YES, SHE'S NOW FREE TO DO AS SHE WISHES WHICH IS HER RIGHT. HOWEVER, NOT EVERYONE IS REALLY GOING TO GIVE TWO HOOTS. JON & KATE PROVIDE ENOUGH TV DRAMA AND I REALLY DON'T THINK SHE HAS ANYTHING FURTHER TO OFFER. BYE-BYE PREWHORE, YOU ONLY HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME.

Wow

I've always been vindictive.

EtotheLissa

she'll cave to playboy- i give it a year. They always do

C

Wow, she just can't take any responsibility for herself, can she? And why wouldn't Playboy offer her a spread? She obviously has no problem taking her clothes off. And how can you stoop to someone else's level when you're already a piece of slime on the ground?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments