Carrie Prejean: They Asked Me to do Playboy

6/10/2009 8:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie PrejeanWe just got off the phone with deposed Miss California USA Carrie Prejean -- and she says the pageant was trying to whore her out to Playboy.

Prejean claims pageant honcho Keith Lewis actually asked her last month if she would take two gigs -- appearing on "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!" and Playboy. Prejean says Lewis told her Playboy offered $140,000 for her to pose semi-nude. She rejected both offers.

A few minutes ago we talked to Lewis who said he was not pushing her to take either gig -- but merely passing the offers along. Lewis said Prejean had insisted they not turn anything down without running it by her.

Prejean -- who told us she was "shocked" at the news she was fired and learned about it only after we broke the story -- tells us she has been more than cooperative with pageant officials.

Prejean says, "What's behind this I think is a political debate. They don't agree with the stance that I took [on Prop 8]. Shanna [Moakler] is trying to bash me. They don't like me. From day one they wanted me out and they got what they wanted."

Prejean also told us she couldn't believe Donald Trump would say she treated people in the pageant "like s**t." For the record, Trump did tell Harvey Levin that on the phone earlier today. Prejean said if Trump really feels that way she's sorry, adding: "I've shown respect for every party involved, even when they haven't shown it back."

Prejean went on: "I was very respectful of people even when they slandered me and humiliated me. I have not once stooped down to their level."

Carrie Prejean

Wow

I've tried to answer you three times and am having trouble getting my comments posted and I keep forgetting what I wrote!

The people who have hurt me the most were professing Christians. The ones who have meant the most to me were also professing Christians. That confused me for a long time. I now believe Jesus has very little to do with the sweaty screaming red-faced preachers I grew up hearing.

I am a stay-at-home mom who wanted to be a reflection to those attacking Carrie, who was forced to take a public stand none of the other girls had to take that night. I think much of the criticism has been unfair.

I wanted to challenge those trashing her. I took one break to make my family tacos.

I have offended you. That was not my intention.

hahahaha!

you find not showing up for Miss California appearences 'splitting hairs' ? you find lying 'splitting hairs'? sorry if it were me or you on a job we'd be let go too.

Donna

I'd have to say that MarriageNewsNow.com has it right that Prejean is better off. She didn't need the sexist pressure to appear in Playboy, and she probably has better deals now that she's not locked in the pageant situation: http://tinyurl.com/m6a6uo

s.b

Yeah, but gays aren't supposed to be aggressive; they're supposed to
be ridiculously indignant and hypocritical like Perez Hilton. They're
all liars; how else can they behave?! An aggressive male gay is on his
way back to being real; I'll say amen to that.

hahahaha!

"I do believe in the Ten Commandments, but Jesus came to fulfill the law. If we believe Him, we will want to do what His word says. If you want to get into a theological debate, I can assure you I will lose." -by the loser pretending to be others

LOL... yes .. you will little no name with a tiny weenie!! I so love winning against fools.. Thank YOU!! :)

Veronica

Who are the Miss California officials fooling? Everyone knows they fired her bec they don't like her gay marriage views--what liars and hypocrites!

Ms. Prejean, you're a class above them and you're better off without them. They're the real bigots in this issue and they're dishonest as well. Good riddance to them, i say.

God bless you, Ms. Prejean!

hahahaha!

You guys remind me of that Christmas show.. you know how everyone has to be ruled by the Burger Mister Burger, only to have future generations realize how stupid and tyranical he was so that they turned against his rule and he was eventually forgotten and tossed in the trash. Conservative, oppressive, controlling, hypocritical Christian rule is headed for the trash. where it belongs. I seriously doubt Jesus' idea was that you can do what you want , sin all you want and then say sorry after the fact and still get rewarded. Life and the universe just don't seem to work that way.

beachy

186. Beachy do you really think if you looked at the history of crimes against little old ladies you would find that gays were the most prevelent or straight guys? how many rapes do you think happen to old ladies. If you are going to complain about crimes get the facts straight before you decide to pick on the minority of offenders to target as wanting to be 'embrassed' because by your thinking ALL MEN should shipped off to the north pole because most violent crimes are commited by straight men.

Posted at 9:22PM on Jun 10th 2009 by the jerk who pretends to be everyone else

************

Imagine my shock that you didn't get my post. Your tangent was out there - so you must be, too. Obviously, it's easier for you and your ilk to pick off phrases rather than read the entire post. You just don't get it, do you?

You want something sooo much - yet you insult every single person that could make that happen. Ever heard of VOTERS? I'm SOOOO tempted to call you a name - but your post really does it for me.

While you swim upstream like a salmon, don't be startled when the bear grabs you and eats you for his meal.

If you only had a brain...

1900 days ago

wasted days and wasted nights

This is only going to make her more popular than ever with the paps and tabloids, as seen in all of these TMZ updates today.

hahahaha!

Oh really I misunderstood you? Please enlightened one explain what I didnt' 'get' about your post.

nana44w

It truly seems that congenial discourse is a thing of the past, and so few can objectively discuss situations or people without exhibiting rabid prejudice.

God bless the USA........

hahahaha!

Well s.b. I'm sure the college student who was murdered in NY city, and the mom and her two sons who where killed by her husband would be THRILLED to hear that YOU find male aggression to be a return to 'normal' .. may you reap the very thing you support.

hahahahahha!!!!!

Thanks to Harvey "Stalin" Levin, and Paris "Hilter" Hilton, Carrie is a rockstar and doesn't need, nor want, to be burdened with a title that she doesn't believe in anymore and only holds her back from taking advantage of her fame. This action today allows her to strike while the iron is hot, because even after everything that has happened over the past couple of months, all this would have been old news and under the rug a year from now even with her still as Miss California. This is the best thing that could have possibly have happened to her.

hahahahahha!!!!!

Carrie is now bigger than the Miss USA and Miss California pageants combined. She's sure as hell bigger than this liberal POS hate website, Perez Hilton and Shanna Moakler. She couldn't have wished for a better gift than to be given the opportunity to get out of her contract with the gay mafia bullies at the Miss California office. She's now positioned to take over the world and she has Harvey, TMZ and the rest of the intolerant liberal media to thank for her fortune!!!

beachy

199. I'm sorry I clicked in here. The hatred expressed is so vindictive and .....hateful??? Constructive criticism is something all of us need to be able to handle, but not such spiteful, ugly remarks.

God bless the USA........

Posted at 10:01PM on Jun 10th 2009 by nana44w

********

I agree. Visiting this site is a choice and I think I'm done. I come here for celeb news and I get propaganda. I already gave up that flamer Perez (fake name).TMZ talk's about people that are famous based on the fact they want to be famous. No real juice here. What that means to the website is they're are fewer hits on their site. Thus - less attractive to an advertiser. Let the minority stew in their juices.

The dude that runs this a gay dude. Fine. But, maybe we should rename this site "WHEN GAYS ATTACK", There is nothing more threatening than a flamer that is bent out of joint. Save the Queen.