Carrie Prejean: They Asked Me to do Playboy

6/10/2009 8:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie PrejeanWe just got off the phone with deposed Miss California USA Carrie Prejean -- and she says the pageant was trying to whore her out to Playboy.

Prejean claims pageant honcho Keith Lewis actually asked her last month if she would take two gigs -- appearing on "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!" and Playboy. Prejean says Lewis told her Playboy offered $140,000 for her to pose semi-nude. She rejected both offers.

A few minutes ago we talked to Lewis who said he was not pushing her to take either gig -- but merely passing the offers along. Lewis said Prejean had insisted they not turn anything down without running it by her.

Prejean -- who told us she was "shocked" at the news she was fired and learned about it only after we broke the story -- tells us she has been more than cooperative with pageant officials.

Prejean says, "What's behind this I think is a political debate. They don't agree with the stance that I took [on Prop 8]. Shanna [Moakler] is trying to bash me. They don't like me. From day one they wanted me out and they got what they wanted."

Prejean also told us she couldn't believe Donald Trump would say she treated people in the pageant "like s**t." For the record, Trump did tell Harvey Levin that on the phone earlier today. Prejean said if Trump really feels that way she's sorry, adding: "I've shown respect for every party involved, even when they haven't shown it back."

Prejean went on: "I was very respectful of people even when they slandered me and humiliated me. I have not once stooped down to their level."

Carrie Prejean

tom

Many former Playboy models are successful. But she’s just bored posing semi-nude. Now she wants to show it all!

looierr

Cate,

'Arrogant and obtuse.?" No, actually BELIEVING something that silly is arrogant and obtuse. Arrogant because you believe you know it all and what you don't know "God has the answer" and obtuse because you have no INTELLECTUAL CURIOSITY to find out for yourself.

Yes, I have seen a sunset, but what does that have to do with S***t?

Annette

#231 ----- I hope what you're doing there is illegal. I'd love to wake up in the morning and read they dragged you off to jail.

Annette

#226 looierr - DECAF CAN BE YOUR FRIEND, HONEY.

looierr

#241

Don't understand the comment, but I don't like coffee in ANY form so I guess this would not apply to me.
Thanks for the advise I will take it under consideration, honey

Donald finally realized that Prejean gives crappy head

there is no reason why prejean shouldnt be on the corner smoking rock and sucking off dudes like the prostitute she is.
ave maria, right? "you betcha" says palin.

M

Carrie Prejean is nothing but a fake boobed bigot, she got what she deserved. They should have kicked her to the curb long ago.

Viktor Olaf Babetovich

I embrace the fact this pretentious woman was dethroned because I found her to be insincere and vapid. She gives
Blonde women a bad name and is not an appropriate recipient to be a leader. Her presence at that event was a farce and
a folly . she should be teaching Bible Studies and perhaps moonlighting as a pole dancer.
That's what I would cast her for.

HOWquicklyYOUforget

this chick is about fake as they come. Wholesome christin my a**. If she is so conservitive then why is her lifelong dream to be a Victoria's Secret model.

Bale's Babe

looierr,

Actually, I DO study physics. The second law of thermodynamics can't be law if there isn't a beginning. Science only comes back to creationism, if not intelligent design.

God DOES have the answer, I don't, nor do you. To purport otherwise makes you obtuse, willfully ignorant, or arrogant...you choose.

Cate.

scott is yummy.

I think belief systems are a very personal thing
I believe in God, I'm straight, but I am also pro-gay
I am not insulted by others beliefs nor do I belief in insuling others for having beliefs that are different from mine
theres really no point in fighting anyway
it's a personal choice, and it's something that is very difficult for someone of an opposing view to understand (wether you be an athiest or a thiest)

as long as you lead your life as a good person with love and morality in your heart, what does any of this matter?

looierr

#244, Catie,

No, re-study your physics and as I suggested previously, try meteorology. As far as me "having to choose," that IS rather ARROGANT on YOUR part. It would seem You have made the choices for me. Either/or.
"God has the answers?"

Give me a fricking break. That comment is SO silly I am at a loss for words. No, really, how would any LOGICAL person respond to the statement "God has the answers?"

To what? What are the questions? How are these answers coming to YOU? In a dream (more than likely), in your own, obviously confused mind?

Give me a break and take that silliness to someone who might "need answers." There is NO talking logic to this idiocy. No chance whatsoever, and THAT is the scary part.

You actually believe YOU have the answers to everything, if you cannot answer it God will. How silly. And of course let us forget about any OTHER, logical, scientific or rational explanations.

More than likely you got you brainwashing from you dumb parents. That is too bad and I DO feel sorry for you. You will never see the light.

Remember "the TRUTH" shall set you free." What do you think that means, lackey?

Anita

I just KNEW Trump would do it that way.

Michael Madsen

ATTITUDE... GETS YA EVERY TIME.

PS...
AS SEEN EARLIER ON TMZ... SHE'S ALREADY POSED SEMI-NUDE... A YEAR AGO... WOW...
THERE'S A VERY LONELY MOTH IN HER SKULL.

looierr

245

Ok, that is a good thing that you are a "liberal" Chrisitan. You are entitled to believe what you like. That is YOUR business. The problem with your RIGHT-WING compatriots is that things are either black-or-white based on their limited knowledge of the world and, quite frankly the Bible.

These fools would have other fools (more dumb Christians) to believe that Christianity is a "conservative" crusade. That is SHEER PROPAGANDA.
Check YOUR Bible and the (limited) discussion of your Jesus. Heck, most uneducated Christians could not name all the books in the Bible, but they are quick to quote verses (often distorted) in order to support their RIGHT-WING claims. The MONIED Republicans and racists, bigots, FIGURED THIS OUT a long time ago.

So many of you Christians are SHEEP, (members of the flock), being led to the slaughter, BELIEVING in a fantasy that you have NEVER seen, or heard. All along being led by the nose, like herd animals.
Someone has to be a shepard for the flock, right? Well I assure you your "shepard" would not be Jesus. Try Republicans with lots of money, mainstream press, preachers who are con men, and hateful RIGHT-WING bigots.
THOSE are YOUR shepards.

You can disagree with this argument, but one merely has to look at the FACTS and the evidence. Buit many of you merely PARROT what the "leaders" say. They break it down for the uneducated. You suck it down and spew the same hatred out to others.

As far as being "PRO-GAY" what the F does that mean? That is like being "pro-human" or "pro some of my best friends are..."

The ISSUE here is NOT gay or straight. The issue is IF this woman LIED and as a result should she have been fired? I SAY YES. Not a good spokesperson for anyone.

But, the gay thing is only part of this issue. WE APPLAUD your "pro-gay" stance. I myself am straight. Who cares.
THAT IS THE ISSUE. Who cares, leaves, gays, blacks, hispanics, dogs, cats, the environment, Arabs, Jews, poor people ALONE. THAT is the ISSUE here. KEEP your religious BIAS out of the public arena.

If you are a "nice Christian" so what? What you SHOULD know is JESUS (according to the record) HIS TEACHINGS are LIBERAL. Yet many RIGHT-WING Christians have been brainwashed to believe that "liberals" (as one fool said) "SLIME."
If it was not for liberals your old mother would not be getting Medicare or Social Security and you would be working 14 hours per day for $3/hour.

How can a Christian be so hateful, pro-war, anti-environment, GREEDY, vain and deceitful and CLAIM to have some type of "moral superiority based on FAITH, with NOTHING to substantiate the so-called "love" that Jesus talked about every chance he got.

You Christians have been corrupted byt the "moneychangers" and you FAIL to see this. In fact, one could argue that IN REALITY, MANY CHRISTIANS are THE PROBLEM, not the solution.