David Carradine Sex Toy Shopping List

6/10/2009 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Carradine went to a Los Angeles sex shop he frequented just three weeks before he died and placed a large order for clothing, toys and videos.

David Carradine Click to view!

According to the owner of Susie's Delights in Tarzana, CA, Carradine was a regular in the store -- shopping there a few times a month for years. The owner tells us Carradine owned almost every piece of bondage equipment in the store.

The order Carradine placed three weeks ago included women's lingerie, stockings, a few pieces of bondage equipment and three bondage DVDs. Some of the items were on back order and Carradine was supposed to come back and pick them up a few weeks later. He never did.

The owner told us when Carradine placed the order he talked to her for almost an hour, saying he was upset because he felt his wife was unhappy with him.

The photo gallery (above) includes various items the owner says Carradine purchased in the store.

stan

she should of kept his shopping habbits to herself out of respect to his family

ROBIN BURD

Whether or not he bought this stuff for "in home" use w his current wife or not....Is it REALLY any of our business? It still doesn't explain how he died.What he did or didnt do in Hollywood is no proof of what happened in Thailand.I love TMZ and Harvey-ur the lawyer-I'm just a Dr.!

MadrigalOceansideCalifornia

This is just dispicable TMZ, this man was an incredible actor and person, and for this to be on here sucker punches their family. NOthing more than dirt. how about you give their family the time and respect they need right now to get over this tragic death. TMZ-terrible media zitch.

Ziggy

Who cares? This is old news. The whole world knows how he died. His poor family has suffered enough from the initial shock and now they'll have to live their whole lives with the manner of his death, not his body of work, as the focus of his legacy.

Why even interview a sex store clerk? We know what his lifestyle consisted of. No need to interview any more sex clerks, we get it!!

LisaK

Well its obvious that he died doing some sort of sexual thing. I just wonder how anyone can tie themselves up in that position without help from someone else. I still believe that someone else was in that room and the sex games went wrong and she left him hanging there dead.

Ned

Is anybody surprised?

C'mon, TMZ--find out with whom he had an incestuous relationship. Enquiring minds want to know!

mousetrap

TMZ, I've been posting on your site since you have started. Please stop reporting on this. It is ultra unsavory and enormously disrepectable to David and his family. It's one thing to joke around about celebs and another to air this kind of stuff about a deceased person. Take it down and retrack it and issue an apology. Your viewers will love you for it.

SLAPNAC

Shame on you TMZ. I really like your show but not if it is going to become expolitive, which is all this latest story is. You gave the sex shop owner free publicity with no proof that Mr. Carradine ever actually shopped there. Even if he did, this story and some of the recent other stories published by TMZ have just caused his family undo pain. My heart goes out to his family, Mr. Carradine was an exceptional actor and will be greatly missed. Rest in peace grasshopper.

just some dude

makeing money from a dead man...what can i say...shame on you? oh well, i guess TMZ just want us to comment here so they can make more money or sumthing like this...

it would be sooo great when ther would be an "ANTI-Papperazi cooperation"...we should follow papperazies like they do on celebritys...

give TMZ something of ther own medi

(sorry about my bad english, i know it sucks)

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Damn TMZ. Enough already!

Native Floridian

TMZ does a fine job of reporting fact and rumors..... if they waited until David Carradine was buried, you'd be hearing the story from another media outlet. SO the guy was a little kinky and his ex's aren't getting bashed for talking about it so why make TMZ the bad guy? I know it's probably sick.... but I'm curious if he was getting his freak on while starring in Kung Fu. He always seemed so docile.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

poor man. Most people have some kind of fetish, I know I do but it doesn't go nearly as far as his. I'm too smart to let it get that far. But I don't consider him a sicko, I did at first. I thought about it and realized he is deeply lonely and troubled. Doesn't make him sick. I think most people that like to masturbate a lot alone are lonely people probably. Not that it's not ok sometimes, but it shouldn't be a big hobby of yours unless you are just single for the moment, if you have someone and still prefer it , something is wrong.

TK

This is sick. Stop publishing garbage like this. Think of how his family must feel. And remind me never to shop at Susie's Delights--doesn't the owner have any discretion?

diana

I agree. Let the poor man rest in peace. This should be very difficult for his present wife.
Why must TMZ continue to belittle this man and his family. I hope that Mark G. takes all of this into considersation and file some kind of lawsuit against TMZ. The owner of this site is trash and all about money. I guess he will do anything for money. He needs to be investigated on how he get's this information. He did the same for the Chriss Brown and Rhinna situation. HE IS DISGUSTING.

My family, friends has stopped watching him. We have also stopped watching the People Court because he is the lawyer MC of that.

di

I feel sorry for the Carradine family right now, to be again violated by more news that we don't need to know. He has passed. Some people want to remember him for the way he was perceived on film,movies, etc.