Thumbs Down on Megan Fox

6/11/2009 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's simply unthinkable. After hundreds of man hours of scrutiny, the research is in ... and Megan Fox may have a Megan flaw -- her thumbs!

0221_media_removed-1

There's a buzz her two thumbs are disproportionate -- compared to her hands. Some people are saying she has a clubbed thumbnail ... others say the thumb is too short. Look at the pics and judge for yourself.

Megan Fox

Wow

Her thumb looks like a deflated football.

Pepelicious

Stubby thumbs actually used to be considered a trait of the aristocracy in Europe. Leighton Meester also has stubby thumbs. I just find them a little creepy.

johnny

they are called dwarf thumbs two people in my family have them what a trip.

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

SHE'S GOT A " STUBBY " THUMB....!!!!!! LMAO..!!

omg!

nasty looking thumbs but hot a55 everything else
id still do her

Wow

Are we trying a little too hard to find fault?

Michael Madsen

7. To #1...Try coming to America and spout your crap to a real American in their face instead of hiding behind a keyboard in your third rate hellhole of a country...

Posted at 1:02PM on Jun 11th 2009 by America RULES...

I am an American you douche... I'm just sick of the scenery... you're probably fat... right. You talk tuff too behind a keyboard... Gayhorn... keep yer trap shut next time... maybe you'll lose some weight!!

Tao

TMZ good catch she went from a 10 to a 6 in my book.....that's a weird looking thumb. ..what a freak!

ncdolfan13

OMG, this makes her absolutely hideous!!! From super glamorous to RUN KIDS!!!! You have got to be kidding me. She is still a beautiful girl and 98% of the woman out there would take her thumb in trade if the rest went with it!

flaflaflowhigh

Look like tmz is now using Stern for material....

Michael Madsen

22. Of course America has and continues to lead the world in all major areas. I think I went a little too far. Sorry.

Posted at 12:51PM on Jun 11th 2009 by Iam Smartman

This turd is a fraud.. I am the real Iam... so please disregard this garbage and continue to accept that Americans are losing the Human Race!!

Tinalouise

Awww.. my daughter has thumbs like this and I always thought it was because she was a gymnast and they were just muscular...lol who the hell knows??? Where is Dr. Oz when you need him???

Wow

Okay, okay. Can we please call a truce? My problems are of course a lot deeper than "I don't like American society". I guess it's easier to hide behind that than deal with the root issues. Sorry.

Z-Ro

I've said this for years! I've posted it here too! If Megan Fox is a 10, her stubby thumbs knock her down at least 4! Wearing WAY too much makeup knocks her down another 4 or so...

dex

I've always thought toe-looking thumbs were horrible, and felt sorry for those who had them. Now I'm happy to know I'm not alone in my weirdness....