Thumbs Down on Megan Fox

6/11/2009 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's simply unthinkable. After hundreds of man hours of scrutiny, the research is in ... and Megan Fox may have a Megan flaw -- her thumbs!

0221_media_removed-1

There's a buzz her two thumbs are disproportionate -- compared to her hands. Some people are saying she has a clubbed thumbnail ... others say the thumb is too short. Look at the pics and judge for yourself.

Megan Fox

Joseph Sloboda

If all we can find wrong with this woman is her thumbs then by God she is basically perfect . . . there has to be some other skeleton in her closet - c'mon TMZ get to work and dig some dirt for us. Megan Fox is so hot even my wife is telling me it would be OK if I took her for a spin (as if I would ever have the chance)

gwen

WOW, WONKY THUMBNAILS; THAT IS BREAKING NEWS..I DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS WOMAN BUT IF I SEE ANY FLAWS, IT IS THAT MEGAN LOVE MEGAN..HER GRABS FOR ATTENTION WITH HER CLAIMS SHE IS CHANNELLING ALAN ALDA OR IS REALLY HIM (WHO KNOWS COS THAT ONE WAS WEIRD) NOW THE FLAVOR OF THE LAST TWO YEARS THAT EVERY STARLET IS ACTUALLY GAY..THANKS MADONNA FOR MAKING IT OKAY TO PRETEND TO BE HOMOSEXUAL OR BISEXUAL..YOU AGEING MORAN. ANYWAY, I DON'T THINK MEGAN IS AN ACTRESS, SHE IS A COVERGIRL FOR MAGAZINES COS SHE PHOTOSHOPS BEAUTIFULLY AND SHE IS VERY ATTRACTIVE BUT I WILL NEVER BELIEVE SHE IS A GOOD ACTRESS, SHE IS EYE CANDY IN A MOVIE AND IF SHE EVER EVER WANTS TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY SHE IS GOING TO HAVE TO DO WHAT FARRAH FAWCETT DID IN THE BURNING BED AND MAKE HERSELF LOOK AS PLAIN AS POSSIBLE AND REALLY DO AN OUTSTANDING ACTING JOB. ENJOY YOUR TIME MEGAN, PAM ANDERSON DID AND NOW SHE IS JUST AN OLD FOOL TRYING TO STAY YOUNG BY DRESSING LIKE LADY GAGA (ANOTHER BISEXUAL)....I SO MISS THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD..AND I WASN'T EVEN BORN YET..BUT WOW, LANA TURNER, BETTE DAVIS, VERONICA LAKE, THOSE WERE CLASSY LADIES AND I DON'T THINK ONE OF THEM EVER RAN AROUND BRAGGING THEY LIKE BOTH SEXES..I HOPE GOD LET'S US RELIVE THE DAYS WHEN THINGS WERE SIMPLE AND PEOPLE HAD CLASS

Wanda W.

You there at TMZ with an obsession with that Fox tart better look closer yet..................... SHES UNTALENTED,UNKEMPT, A PUBLICITY WHORE,DUMB, AND NOT,I REPEAT NOT, THAT GOOD LOOKING,ORDINARY REALLY!

polly purebred

OMG, I agree, who cares? Truthfully, it has nothing to do with sucking your thumb. It's hereditary, genetic, happens in families, usually skips a generation, but not always. My mother, my sister, my son all have those "fat" thumbs.

Then again, who really cares about most of the stuff on here.

TIMEX_OY

IT CHANGES MY IDEA ABOUT MEGAN FOX NOW THE I KNOW SHE HAS TROLL HANDS

Doctor X

She has broad thumbs. This is a normal variant. She is otherwise, as we would say, non-dysmorphic.

me so horny

WHO CARES

fleiter

Nothing wrong with thumb, but her tats are hideous.

Doctor X

Broad thumbs are hereditary, not related to sucking.

Rico Hanes

Eh, I will try to suffer through the knowledge of her "disproportionately sized" thumb, as I am exploring the rest of her "perfect" face, ass, legs...! Pleeeaase, let me be sooo lucky !

Pongo

Toe thumbs--NOT related to thumb sucking (sorry #13) are often linked with genetic disorders --especially of connective tissue, which can be very mild and cause no symptoms. If she also has mildly fused toes, a benign genetic condition could be at fault.

Doctor X

"Toe thumb" is not a medical term. Megan Fox does not have a genetic disorder.

Tim

I won't hold her thumbs against her; she was born with those. I will blame her for the trashy looking tattoos though; those were self-inflicted.

The REAL DEAL

I hear from some friends of mine who know her that she is a total b-itch. Rude and condescending to others. Figures, looks fade but personality last forever.

DMLBRM