Bangin' Beauty Queen

Bod-Off

6/12/2009 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie Prejean already had her crown taken away and now Claudia Jordan is lookin' to knock her down even more -- by claiming she's got a better body than the dethroned Miss California. Take a look -- is she right?

Carrie & Claudia

dakota

Claudia is hot!!!She is natural but her personality is off to me.Black women are beautiful for you fawking haters.Carrie is cute as well but would look better without the fake breast and I do not like her personality so I will go with Claudia because she is more natural looking.

Felicia

Claudia ... you go wit your bad self. You know us sstas was born wit some hot bodies bby. Ms Cali4nia can't compare. She need to stand. She paid to get her tit tays.... Claudia is all natural bby!!

hahahahahha!!!!!

TiredofThisCrap,

Ever heard of Civil Unioin, numbnuts?? They give gay couples ALL THE EXACT SAME LEGAL RIGHTS as a heterosexual marriage couple. Get your head out of your ass and educate yourself. People as uninformed as you make me sick to my stomach. Damn how can all liberals be this moronically stupid?!!?!?

hahahahahha!!!!!

Comparing Claudia to Carrie is like trying to compare Oprah to Angelina Jolie. I mean it's just laughable. Carrie is 100 times more hot, more sexy, than the dumbass hoodrat Claudia who couldn't even last a month on Celebrity Apprentice.

1938 days ago

Worry about your own kids!

Claudia's parents met when her father was in the Air Force, stationed at Brindisi, Italy where he met her mother, an Italian native. She was born and raised in Providence, Rhode Island where as an East Providence High School student, she was selected for the All State Track and Field team. She participated in three Junior Olympics and finished third in the long jump at the East Coast Invitational.

After high school, she attended Baldwin Wallace College in Ohio where she majored in broadcasting and journalism. She had her own campus radio program, worked at the Providence American Newspaper and at the Boston television station WHDH-TV.

She represented Rhode Island as Miss Teen USA in 1991 and Miss USA in 1997. In addition, she has done many commercials for such companies as Coor's Light, Sears, Denny's and Pepsi.

Alexa

Claudia is the prettiest model on Deal or No Deal.

cowbulls

Carie is far better looking than Claudia.

LOL

I don't have a clue who Claudia Jordan is, nor do I care.

This is my idea of a woman:

Nothing fake. No whitened teeth, dyed hair, boob implants or liposuction.

I don' care what her weight is. She must be chaste, kind, gentle and no tattoos. She must not swear - at all. She must genuinely want children AFTER getting married. I won't marry a woman with children - too much baggage, too many problems.

She must be educated and have a job, and be willing to work for 3 years helping me provide for a nest egg and a down payment to buy a house, and help pay bills, and to keep working until we both decided to have children together - no 'ooops' babies. There's no such thing as an ooops baby,
We'll also discuss and agree together how many children we will have and by how many years to space between them.

She'll be a stay at home mom and raise our children. No nannies or daycare. When the children are in high school she will then return to work and help pay for college, mortgage retirement and old age retirement.

She will not smoke or use illegal drugs. If she does drink, it will be very little along the lines of once or twice a month and no more.

She will acknowledge the husband is the head of the home and the family as God instituted marriage, and she will be a Christian attending Church honoring God, Christ, the husband and our children in that order and she will teach respect for elders, those in authority and respect for me as the head of the family as God instituted it.

And any female (notice I didn't say 'woman') who disagrees isn't worth my time, and will only bring on a string of broken relationships in her own sorry life.

TiredofThisCrap

#40

You get the dumbass of the year award!!!!!!

Homosexuals are not allowed civil unions either, hence my reply dumbass!!!!!!!!!

Civil Unions between homosexuals are only allowed in VT, NJ and NH sheeesh, they aren't allowed civil unions in other states.

barry Gordy is genius

Claudia Jordan is amazingly attractive but she's also a dumb b*tch (did you see her on Celebrity Apprentice? What an idiot. She should keep her pie hole shut).

In fact, her pie hole is only good for one thing...

Jamie

Its pretty obvious that Carrie herself is posting on here. I guess she has nothing better to do now.

Bex

This is my idea of a woman:

Nothing fake. No whitened teeth, dyed hair, boob implants or liposuction.

Posted at 4:14PM on Jun 12th 2009 by My 2 cents

--------------------------------------------------------

STFU, you raging moron.

hahahahahha!!!!!

#47

That's my point, dumbass!!!! Everyone (including the EVIL Pres. Bush and VP Cheney) are just fine with Civil Unions. If every state put that on the ballot they'd be overwhelming approved. So why don't Pro-gay's do that?? Because they love the fight and they love to bitch and moan and want to attack Christians anyway they possible can. If it was just about EQUAL, FAIR RIGHTS, like you claim, then they'd be promoting Civil Unions, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! They want to rewrite the Bible to fit their own agenda.

And Civil Unions are also allowed in OR, CT and DC, dumbass!!!!

Kat

Claudia looks better because Carrie's boobs are fake!

hahahahahha!!!!!

Wow, even the new Miss California doesn't agree with gay marriage. Karma, bitches!!!!!!!!