Bangin' Beauty Queen

Bod-Off

6/12/2009 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie Prejean already had her crown taken away and now Claudia Jordan is lookin' to knock her down even more -- by claiming she's got a better body than the dethroned Miss California. Take a look -- is she right?

Carrie & Claudia

LOL

'STFU, you raging moron.

Posted at 4:27PM on Jun 12th 2009 by Penny'

So you've only proven my points for me. Thank you. Take a bow. You've shown yourself uneducated, boorish and about as inspirational as swine manure. You'll make a good mattress for a dozen or two men, have umpteen children out of wedlock and nothing to show for your life's achievements by the time you reach 50.

Congratulations on being a zero.

What?

Claudia does not present as being jealous or hateful. Her answer to the questions were exactly what has been reported by the media. Of course, when asked to compare bodies, anyone would have given the same response - even Carrie.

Sue Wong

Claudia is stunning. She's half italian. Her abs are rocking and gorgeous skin. All natural. Carrie is pretty too but her breasts and abs aren't as good.

What?

JustInTime

My 2 Cents, you're a tool. Like any woman would want to marry a man who has a complete life plan set up for them - creepy!! Remember this when you're 60 and still single.

On an unrelated but sad note, both Claudia & Carrie look 10 times better than I do in a bikini! *SOB* But hey, I've been happily married for 19 years and have 3 great kids, so at least I'm not a loser like My 2 Cents. Sniffle...hey, I feel better now!

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

46. I don't have a clue who Claudia Jordan is, nor do I care.

This is my idea of a woman:

Nothing fake. No whitened teeth, dyed hair, boob implants or liposuction.

I don' care what her weight is. She must be chaste, kind, gentle and no tattoos. She must not swear - at all. She must genuinely want children AFTER getting married. I won't marry a woman with children - too much baggage, too many problems.

She must be educated and have a job, and be willing to work for 3 years helping me provide for a nest egg and a down payment to buy a house, and help pay bills, and to keep working until we both decided to have children together - no 'ooops' babies. There's no such thing as an ooops baby,
We'll also discuss and agree together how many children we will have and by how many years to space between them.

She'll be a stay at home mom and raise our children. No nannies or daycare. When the children are in high school she will then return to work and help pay for college, mortgage retirement and old age retirement.

She will not smoke or use illegal drugs. If she does drink, it will be very little along the lines of once or twice a month and no more.

She will acknowledge the husband is the head of the home and the family as God instituted marriage, and she will be a Christian attending Church honoring God, Christ, the husband and our children in that order and she will teach respect for elders, those in authority and respect for me as the head of the family as God instituted it.

And any female (notice I didn't say 'woman') who disagrees isn't worth my time, and will only bring on a string of broken relationships in her own sorry life.

Posted at 4:14PM on Jun 12th 2009 by My 2 cents
**************************************************************************

LOL...let me guess, you are a single 40something balding man with a healthy beer belly who works a blue collar job...and spend your Saturday nights with a blow up doll?? am I close? your post made me laugh SO HARD thank you :-)

justmyimagination

56. Would someone advise (YOU KNOW WHO) this is the 21st century. The Stepford Wives was just an IDEA.

Posted at 4:39PM on Jun 12th 2009 by Wow
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
LOL! Agreed, I'd rather be single for the rest of my life!

R.J. Johnson

I think Jordan got some nasty bunion toes!

Sue Wong

Claudia's beautiful. Carrie is nice looking too but everything about her is fake. She's like a blown up barbie doll. I don't know why men go for superficial women. I don't think there's much sensation in those fake boobs and the women usually like guys to look but don't touch, if you know what I mean. Real beauty is on the inside.

prettynpink009

okay i had to say something why does on every thread some1 has to say something ignorant and racist, why do u cowards even bother posting such crap, black woman are ugly? really? well please tell that to beyonce, rihanna, gabrielle union,kerry washington, tyra banks,meagan goode, lauren london, janet jackson, halle berry, and thats just a few of the beautiful black woman in this world, the prettiest ones are not even famous, there reg ppl like you and me, just because u feel that way doesnt mean every1 else does, so please speak for self and not every other person in the world a*shole. and by the way i see alot of non blk men with blk woman so i guess thats proves ur theory wrong!!!

Fan Since 2007!!!

My 2 Cents,

You forgot clubbing your woman out in order for her to get her to do her "wifely duties", cause that's what it would take. Seriously, dude, you're a dinosaur and the perfect example of why they're extinct.

P.S. I'm thinking there's a fair mix of naionalities in this debate and yet Claudia's winning by a LANDSLIDE!

SUCK IT RACE HATERS!!!

Bex

55. 'STFU, you raging moron.

Posted at 4:27PM on Jun 12th 2009 by Penny'

Congratulations on being a zero.

Posted at 4:32PM on Jun 12th 2009 by My 2 cents

Obviously you will never get a woman. Good luck to you and your hand.

Fan Since 2007!!!

Hmmm....

Fakey fake Carrie with her fakey fake tan-for-color and her her fakey fake hoots and her fakey fake peroxide hair versus real deal Claudia...

Hmmm....

Quite the dilemna....

Here 4 Beer

Claudia all damn day!

newname

Since most TMZ staffers are in fact gay, the results of this poll are obviously fixed.
Claudia Jordan isn't that hot and has probably been banged by half the guys in the NBA.