Chaz Bono

Can Soon Tie Knot

6/12/2009 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chaz BonoChaz Bono can do something as a man which she could never do as a woman in California -- marry her partner.

At a point during the gender change -- typically when breasts are removed -- the subject can go to court and ask a judge to legally change his/her sex. It's discretionary on the part of the judge in determining when the person switches sex and is entitled to a legal change, but typically it's when the breasts are removed.

Judges typically do not require a genitalia switch as a prerequisite to a sex change.

Chaz has been in a committed relationship for several years. Therefore, what Chaz could never do now -- marry his partner -- he can do when the law acknowledges he is indeed a he.

Exact same person -- totally different result. Go figure.

Chaz Bono Launch Photos

show me the $$

She’ll always be a woman no matter how she surgically changes herself. It’s in her DNA. X and Y chromosomes? Remember Biology 101? I think it’s tragic that a person can be so unhappy with themselves that they’ll permanently butcher their appearance because they think that will make them happy.

To the people who remember the little girl on her parents’ tv show, she’ll always be “Chastity”, regardless of her appearance. As a parent, I really feel for her mother. That's her only daughter.

who gives a shit

So is that why she's doing it so she can get married???? Sick!!!!

Buster

Proving the point once again that homosexuality is just a mental disorder that no one want to treat,

Geraldo

Two Words for you Chaz

Jenny Craig

Shell

I just read that Chastity or Chaz, whatever, had a hysterectomy a long time ago. She was having female problems according to the statement. I'll say.

Meschell

IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME....IF I COULD FIND A WAY....I'D MAKE MY VA**NA GO AWAY!!! IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME! CHAZ'S UPDATE OF MOTHER'S SONG ABOUT HERSELF...

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

HAHAHAHa...I LOVE IT!!! GOOOOOO CHAZ!!! Chaz found the loophole and is getting ready to f*ck the CA voters and supreme court with it, good for him. LOL...wish you nothing but the best...and lots of happiness dear!!!

barry Gordy is genius

How ironic. Her mother is an embodiment of feminine sexuality and she...
well, looks rather manly.

I'd rather bone her mother. Seriously.

A

chastidy is as entitled to do with her own life and body as you ignorant folks are to your hateful and bigoted comments... shame on all of you! you are the ones who are monsters...

Ellie

Cher, a single, crazy as all get out, liberal quack for a mom? You must be out of your mind you are the biggest idiot!

jh1212

So, in essence, Chaz has lived 40 years of life as a man trapped in a woman's body. How sad. If this transgender surgery is what will make him happy and able to live a full life, then fine. Am I paying for it as a taxpayer? No. Does this impact my personal happiness? Not at all. Live and let live.

Andolini

Who would marry this person??? the same FAT, Over-weight, Lesbo she's been with for years.. What is she thinking??? To change her gender over a Law???? Just do a commitment service and get over it...think of your Father's rep and what about your Mom???/ But then, you have ALWAYS been selfish...so grow a ...and get the.... Dumbass... you will NEVER upstage "CHER"....she is the only GREAT woman in that screwed up family...Long live Cher...only to see her screwed up female/wanna be son...

John

This is crazy. I'm 100% supportive of gay marriage, but I think transsexuals are another thing altogether. Transsexualism is an imbalance, homosexuality is ingrained.

whaaaaaat?

"Exact same person -- totally different result. Go figure"

Really? EXACT same? I don't think so...re-read the article that you wrote, Einstien- you wrote about the changes it had to go thru to get to this point...so that would be a NUH UH on the exact same person-thing.

The situaiton has gone beyond ridiculous!

tommyr

Just what we need, another fat guy.....