Roker's Speidi Attack -- Al, Relax!

6/15/2009 11:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here it is -- Al Roker's hard nosed interview that dug at the heart of Heidi and Spencer. But did he go too far?

Roker vs. Speidi: Click to watch
Roker unleashed a barrage of questions at the pair in an attempt to find out if they're really the "jerks" they come off to be on television.

Right after the interview, Roker and Speidi each went to different media outlets to bash the other. Heidi told Ryan Seacrest she felt "personally attacked." So the question now is ...

Dianne

I didn't see nor hear an attack - they were asked questions, not hard ones, and were completeley unable to answer them intelligently nor with truth. Boo Hoo.

show me the $$

I’ve heard these two names recently, and still don’t know who they are. Are they for real? LOL I ony watched enough of the video to see that they come off like total jerks.

TessaKittysMom

I personally think Al Roker showed an amazing amount of self-control. Myself, I would have bi**h-slapped both of them about halfway through. Those two are the biggest tools on the planet. And since when is "The Hills" unscripted? WTF!!!

Lauren

OMG!!! WHO CARES! You, the media are making them more famous and putting more money in their pockets by obsessing over if their stunt on Im a Celebrity was real or not. Again WHO CARES!

cwazy

Sick of speidi. They aren't famous for anything but selling each other out for publicity. Can you think of 1 thing good these 2 have done? No, i am with al on this one. Get these 2 off your page.....i'd much rather see carrie than these 2 idiots LOL....and thats not saying much as im sick of hearing about her too.

sdfgsdgdfge

Loved it. Only thing better was Whoopi on The View! Those two are the definition of worthless.

What?

Obviously, there are times when uninteresting and unremarkable makes the news and someone has to interview them. My guess is the Today's Show staff draw straws or do the old "do this one for me and I owe you" routine. I am sure no one wanted to interview these two, and Al, unfortunately, pulled the short straw. Regarding the interview, he asked direct questions which they tried hard to skirt around.

Horhay

Wait.. They have fans?????

ASCC

AL ROCKER is AWESOME
LOVE HIM
HE rocked this interview and called these fools on their BS
Way to go Al

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I thought it was a normal interview. What the hell's all the fuss about people?

Scott

Is Spencer functionally retarded? The way he acts and that under developed face he carried leads one to wonder.

Wicked1

How about we ALL stop commenting on these IDIOTS! If we don't show interest...they won't write about them.

Ashley

Spencer said he wasn't an actor? I think thats all they are. Crack me up. Al's interview was nothing.

Anita

Spencer is a pig for encouraging his wife to pose forPlayboy. What kindof a man does that.
No wonder Heidi is developing ulcers.

1933 days ago

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope your money last ,because you just ruined your reputations,and showed us what you are really like,I AM GLAD THEY ARE PROUD OF THERE ACTIONS