TMZ's Plastic Parts Contest -- WINNER!!!

6/15/2009 2:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mark's eye-popping pic was out of sight -- and it landed him the $250 prize in our Plastic Parts Contest. In case you're wondering, Mark lost his eye during a surfing accident -- but has since bounced back and continues to shred the gnar.

Launch Photos

**This week's contest is Foot Fetish Photos -- So email us anything from perfect pedicure pics to web-toed terrors for a chance at this weeks $250 prize and exciting mystery gifts!**

The BentONE

What the hell TMZ! Where was the vote for the top 5!?!?!?

This is so screwed! Most of the comments were for Ryan - can't believe you didn't even let the public vote!

London not England

Eeeeeew....!~!
THAT IS SOOOO RANK!!!!!!

Ryan's Mom

I'm Ryan's Mom - the kid with the repaired cleft lip and palate. I'd like to thank everyone for the wonderful comments that were posted this weekend. He was tracking them all and really tickled by them.

XD

Cover photo wins again... shocker! The dude is pretty cool though! I would have picked him.

Veronica

No voting this time?????? now that sucks!!!!

natosha

why didnt we get to vote this time? I kept checking back so I could, while I nomiated both this guy and ryan, I was gonna vote for ryan and goin by the posts when they people where put up ryan was gonna win..oh well at least someone with a needless boob job didnt win lol

saraezzyk

i know i was wondering the same thing!!! i really wanted ryan to win, he really deserves it!

80's Gal

OMG.... I just looked at the celebrity photos. Horrifying!!!! And these are people with big bucks who can afford top notch (supposedly) doctors! If this is what happens when money is no object, imagine what can happen if the average person tries to get work done. Toooooooooo risky if you ask me! We should all just learn to grow old GRACEFULLY!

jlove

Ryan should have won! I noticed the majority of public votes were for Ryan as well.

Carl

What was the point of having the contest if you weren't going to let us vote? There were at least 5 decent shots that weren't just boob jobs.

tommyr

"eye, eye, eye eye...."

TheRaw420

Surfing accident my eye, Mark Perez needs to drink a silver bullet