« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chris Brown --

What Were You Thinking!!?

6/15/2009 4:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown should not be playing Rihanna jokes a week before she takes the stand against him during his preliminary hearing.

Chris Brown

But that seems to be exactly what went down last night in Orlando during the NBA final game between the L.A. Lakers and the Orlando Magic.

RihannaWe're told Chris came with a dude and Teyana Taylor (right, with Rihanna on 5/08), a singer who must have thought it was funny to dress up like Rihanna. Apparently Chris felt it was funny too.

So Chris got a laugh at the expense of the woman he's accused of beating.

We'll see if Chris is still laughing when they come face-to-face in court next Monday.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Renee

I do not think that Chris had anyone dress like Rihanna. A lot of people dress like her especially in the New York area. Plus look at the dude sitting next to her. THey look the same. Please. I think Chris will be fine and when he puts out a song that everyone likes this all will be forgot about. P.S. I think they are still together.

MaiTye

TMZ, you know this is ridiculous. Saying Chris dressed her up to look like Rihanna is insane. You guys usually have legitimate information and not just things you make up. Please don't turn into Mediatakeout, I'd hate to move on to another site for all my celeb news. LAME.

AndersonBrown

okay first off i wanna say LAKERS WON AND BNYRANT AND FISHER GOT THEIR FOURTH RING. AND THAT IS HOW TIANNA DRESSES IF YOU DID NOT SEE HER ON TV ALREADY!!!
I LOVE CHRIS BROWN!!!

AndersonBrown

chris brown is so dam fine!
lakers won and kobe bryant daughters looked so cute! and dwight howard& rashed lewis looked so hurt.

lashaba19

KKK is well alive, you redneck madafu.kers. chris is so fine. leave the young man alone. now i really know who TMZ hates chris.they have move on, you fu.kers 2 should move on.

guy rich

WHOS THE GUY TO THE RIGHT?

BY . the number one Britney hater out there

Dude run while your free I hope you join your time befoure your ass gets lock up fool rapest biterr and wife killer named chris brwon belong in jail. Chris brown needs to get is ass kick .

jlove

that broad in the phone is one ugly black girl. ew.

Donald finally realized that Prejean gives crappy head

is there an ebonics dictionary that whites can buy? every time i go to compton i feel like i don't know the language.

best and love, Sally.

yowza

CREEPY

yowza

why is he out in public?

Donald finally realized that Prejean gives crappy head

Hi my name is Sally Whitecracker. Hi friends. And hi blacks and africans and african-americans and peoples of mixed blackness.

I have a question: i give my black boyfried half my paycheck in cash because i love him, all the sex he wants, i cook for him, pay his cell phone and car payments, a key to my house in Beverly Hills, and time with his 'boys'......but....he still beats me. How can i stop him?

Sally Whitecracker

wtf

WTF is wrong with you people, shes dressed like that since BEFORE the incident. and r you guys so desperate 4 a story that you make up the fact that he thought it was funny? what makes you think a girl being HERSELF dressing like shes dressed for YEARS even before rihanna suddenly had "style" is trying to be rihanna? not 2 mention she looks NOTHING like rihanna!! this is a b#%$*t story and your idiot readers fall for any and every thing you guys say, give it a ressssssssst already i like the site but you guys are getting ridiculous now.

Donald finally realized that Prejean gives crappy head

wheres the fried chicken and watermelon? this isnt a story.

SSI

Teyana was on an episode of MTV's Sweet 16 if you look at the show you will see that Teyana isn't trying to dress or be like Rihanna. This is just her from what I saw of the episode she was on. I would not have even considered them as look-a-like's if you hadn't brought it up.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments