Heidi: 'Women, Beware of Roker!'

6/15/2009 1:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Pratt wants to warn any woman who comes on the "Today" show that Al Roker may have it in for them!

Heidi, Spencer, Al Roker

Heidi, who claims Roker viciously attacked her and hubby Spencer Pratt on the air this morning, tells us Al "was incredibly rude and was verbally assaulting me... I would warn any people, especially women, who are going on the show to watch out for him."

Heidi also said she had no idea Roker was going to interview them: "I just thought he did weather. I thought he was coming to tell me it's sunny in New York."

Spencer was even funnier. He told us: "I never in my wildest dreams thought a weatherman would treat us like we just rigged the Iranian election."

lizouttavegas

are they aware the entire country watches this morning show? if Al Roker had said or done anything inappropriate we'd all know!!! he simply showed his scorn for these two losers, since he was probably forced to interview them! as for the Iranian election,,, we ALL wish these 2 lived in Iran, no matter who won!!!! I dont understand how they arent embarrassed for themselves!

Jennifer

I absolutely love this couple for revealing how moronic the average American is.

If they're so idiotic...stop commenting about them. Stop absorbing anything which contains information about them. Ignore them.

They were created by us, and now we're complaining that they're worthless?

Then what of the people who allowed them to become famous in the first place? Like people just couldn't stop watching MTV? God forbid someone takes control over what they voluntarily choose as "entertainment."

If for nothing else, they're brilliant in that they've managed to create jobs for themselves through allowing people to express "hatred" toward them.

kitten

this whole thing is absolutely ridiculous.... heidi and spencer are reality tv 'stars" and they are both hilarious...i don't think the should have been treated that way even though i agree with some of the things that Al said towards Spencer. WHO CARES though, honestly...they are seriously just creating their drama...it's okay!

FreeVerse95

Al was definitely different than he is in his standard fluff interviews, but my goodness, someone should be asking these two questions like, "so, you're proud of your behavior?" and one I wish he'd asked, "so, you can justify taking up air and space that humans with a point for existing could otherwise be using?"

JR

Please. Al Roker is the nicest guy I'm sure--like he would attack someone! They both need to grow up, get real jobs and stop being media ****** (rhymes with bores). It's time for people to start calling them on the carpet--their 15 minutes are up and have been for a while. If only we could get those two, LC, Audrina, Omarosa, and a list of others to get on a plane to go to some "celebrity event" and then the pilot decides to parachute out.--leaving them to their own version of "Lost"--maybe they'd all devour each other and we'd never hear from them again---now that's reality.

CPULADY

I watched the inview - Al wasn't rude at all. Just pinned these two fakes to the wall with their own words. Spencer thinks he's so smart, the more and more he talks the more dumb he looks. I can't believe he did the interview with NBC anyway - what did he think they were going to do - roll out the red carpet? They only do that for real stars.

Maggie

It's so funny how they can't even be asked questions without feeling "Attacked"

Does Heidi have any education what so ever? She speaks like she's just trying to put words together to make an understandable sentence.

And the whole "baptism in the water" deal with Spencer....wow, way to make a mockery of religious beliefs. Isn't anything sacred anymore? If they believe in Jesus so much, why don't their actions show it? All talk and no action. Just sad...
How about we watch a show now about on peoples failed relationships and promoting divorce so our kids think its ok...oh wait, Hitched or Ditched just came out.

Really, what is this world coming to?

Truth Hurts

...and they still don't have a clue!!!

TEAM JEN

I say we boycout TMZ until they STOP giving these LOSERS their 15 mins

Johnny C0nfidence

They'd be worth the 2 bullets and the jail time. We built this two headed monster I think its time we put it out to pasture.

Mark

PRATT...The "weatherman" makes a hell of alot more money than you! SO I would watch how you...pigeonhole him.

Michael Blackburn

Manson said "First ya try to f*ck it, then ya try to eat it" Naw mean?

SPEIDI WHO???

OMG..... WHO THE HELL DOES THE NO TALENT, QUITTERS THINK THEY ARE? THEY SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR PEOPLE WASTIN PRECIOUS TIME THEM.. THEY TOTALLY SUCK.... IM GLAD THEY FELL THAT WAY.. SOONER OR LATER THE LORD WILL SHINE ON THEM AND LET THEM KNOW THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY TALENT WHATSOEVER....

hahahahahha!!!!!

I've always thought that Al Roker was a no talent, fatass douche, and the fact that TMZ also hate Heidi and Spencer makes me believe they're actually good people just making a dime. So go Heidi and Spenc!!!!!!

Mark

These two totally need to be dropped from public view. They are insane and have no talent and need to realize that.