R-Patz: 'Twilight' Fans Are a Pain in the Neck

6/15/2009 6:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Today in NYC, two rabid Edward Cullen devotees did what oh-so-many crazies only dream of: Wrapped their two arms around the magical man meat that is Robert Pattinson.

Robert Pattinson: Click to watch
It wasn't long until security pried 'em off -- but the two gals still touched him for .5 seconds more than you have.

Traci

can you say, GROW UP! My God people, he's a human being and plays a FICTIONAL character! Give the poor guy a breather and let him live a somewhat normal life. I love the story and the movie and think he's great along w/ the rest of the cast, but *listen closely* ITS NOT REAL!

Fuck michael vick

AND HE SMELLS

seven7000seven

Strange that so many people who "don't like" Robert Pattinson took the time to open the link and type a comment . . . hmmmmmm. I LOVE RPATTZ he f***in hot and you know it.

whatever

Oh god. I understand why some celebrities get anxiety disorders. I never understood going bat sh*t crazy to the point where you practically assault someone. Personal bubble anyone? He kept grabbing his hair/head looking like he was about to curl into the fetal position. Crazy stalker fans!

trent

Don't get me wrong the movie Twilight was good and all but REALLY?! that's all they could find to play edward cullen...he wasn't that great an actor in harry potter and they though him being the star would make him better n this movie

ar.bee

OD, people are completely crazy! regardless whether anybody thinks he's gorgeous, nasty looking or not anything at all...its crazy that people leap at you while you're trying to walk down the street. I mean like for real, get a life. Besides I live around this area, and I definitely hope that this filming does not interfere with my routine of finding my car a spot at night or at any time.

scared for rob

This is flat out harassment! Where are the NYC Police? Nobody should have a stranger attack them like that. It's a shame that crazy fangirls are forcing Rob to hide and stay off the streets. Shame on you! Let's get the REAL fangirls out there to protect him, Please!

Kat

For the love of all that's holy!! I can't believe how psychotic these girls are!! How would they feel if someone assaulted them!! I am a fan, but I can't even imagine this insanity!! This poor guy is going to go hide somewhere for eternity if this craziness doesn't stop. Poor guy! BTW, Rob, hire better security!! This should not be happening!

brittow

Robert Pattinson, on behalf of girls all across the country - or world - I'd like to apologize. Not all of us are that mentally unhinged. Unfortunately it may not appear that way because the normal, sane ones DON'T ATTACK YOU. When you're going through hell, keep goin'.

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

ROB WILL MARRY ME I JUST KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL GIVE HIM ANYTHING HE WANTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE IS SOOOOOOOO DREAMY!

GOTA GO I AM OFF TO NEW YORK TO GET MY MAN! YOU OTHER BITCHES KEEP AWAY!!!!

Mushu2005

All right I'm sick of the garbage people keep saying about TMZ. Don't go on the website if your going to bash what they have to say. There are people that actually do care what the paparzzi has to say and they don't need people like Chuck and Traci ruining the interenet anymore than it already is. I mean please people we don't want to hear your stupid trash opinions!!!! All right well stop being hyprocrites because we get enough of that in the real world we don't need it in the blogosphere too.

shortnsassie76

WTF.....OMFG come on people, women are acting like he is a piece of meat. No wonder why the guy stays so freaked out. Yes, he said he liked assertive aggressive women but damn not crazy. Poor Rob, he can't even work in peace. Yes, he is good looking man but still he is a person and deserves to be treated like one. I thought it was crazy when the MTV movie awards were on people were on Twitter telling his every move even when he went to the bathroom. Come on, leave him alone. The funniest part of all this is that these people don't even know him all they know is the character he plays and they are goign crazy. He is not Edward in real life, he could be the nastiest person on Earth but since people are so obessed with Twilight they don't even think about what "he" may be like. Get real people and get a life. Watch from a distance not in his face. You guys are scaring the hell out of him.

amused

poor Rob. WTF is wrong with people?!?

And no not everyone thinks Rob is "hot". I for one don't but, I do feel bad for him. If U find urself "in love" with Rob or that u have "a connection" to him~seek help. U r not normal.

ella G

they're always like that! he's not that hot

gmv027

That is so sad FOR HIM people are so crazy and every one wants a piece of him if he wants to give it to them or not wow people are crazy I have to say it again.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments