Spencer -- Jesus Saved Al Roker's Life!

6/15/2009 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Al Roker owes his life to religion -- because Spencer Pratt claims he would have ripped the dude's head off this morning ... if he hadn't recently been "saved by Jesus." Hallelujah!

Heidi & Spencer: Click to watch
The Pratts were leaving Planet Hollywood in NYC this afternoon where they unloaded on the weatherman again -- calling him "disrespectful" and "inappropriate."

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

jarret

Jesus may have saved you, but he's definetly looking down on saying "what a douchebag." Blasphamy is a sin moron!!!

Kaire

I so would have loved to see Spencer try to attack Rocker. Al would have dropped the jackass to the floor! Who are these people any how? What the hell is the Hills? Does anyone else see Spencer as his generations Vanilla Ice (minus even more talent!) I think people of all faiths need to pray these two don't procreate!

sweet

I never saw two more fake, more lying, more ass-faced, more selfish, more greedy a-holes than these two! Heidi "pretends" to be all about the Lord, but come on, she married the DEVIL! She is even more fake to me than he is! Al, I saw your interview, it was perfect. The tough guy Spencer was RIGHT THERE the entire time, so you think if he was gonna hit yu, he might have then. All he is, is a trash talking sissy, that can only talk BEHIND someone's back! I hope other news outlets will be SMARTER than the today show and just ignore those two losers like the entire world should! Never believed I would find so much chatter about somene MORE worthless than Octomom!

Kaire

cynthiajean - you're right, Al should have kissed their asses. Give me a break! He treated them far nicer than I would have!

LL

I think it is time for TMZ and the rest of the media in the United States to STOP promoting these two. It's an insult to the American people's intelligence to think we CARE about what these two are doing. It is a disgrace that they are paid the amount of money they are to do what they do. I am a physician and will likely never see the amount of money these two make for being on "reality" shows. It's disgusting. Please BOYCOTT SPENCER AND HEIDI!!!!!!!

King Tito

That little punk's just talkin trash and JESUS knows it!

mark cantwell

somebody tell please tell that jackass pratt that NOBODY takes him seriously and he should just shut up before somebody does kick his ass.

vivian

They are beyond idiots!!. Why can't we ignore them, and not give them any attention that they feed on? Let's take them to a desserted island and leave them their.

vivian

I love Al Roker!!

kiki

these NOBODY'S THINK THAT THEY ARE SOMETHING SPECIAL. SPENCER ACTUALLY TOLD BARBARA WALTERS THAT THEY ARE UP THERE WITH PRESIDENT OBAMA! GET A LIFE JERKS. SHE DID PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACES THOUGH, SHE REMINDED THEM THAT THEY ARE ONLY "FAMOUS FOR DOING NOTHING!" I DON'T GET IT, WHO CARES ABOUT THESE A$$HOLES.

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

This is what happens when you ask stupid people questions.
Al did just fine and probably can rip that flesh colored beard off Spencer.
Most women can defeat Spencer.
If Jesus were alive he would wup Spencer’s ass.

dude

Notice how he always acts tough after the fact. What a tough guy, he is!

YOU TWO ARE NOBODY'S. THE END.

You both showed your true colors on that t.v. show.

One's a psycho - the other a crying whiner.

Liar

Who the hell does the dude think he is? Everytime he's in one of these videos, he portrays himself to be a "tough guy" or
"A fighter". Hey douchebag, watching the UFC or training BJJ does not make you a fighter. Try getting into a real cage match with a real fighter, then let us know how horrible of a fighter you are.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12