Chaz Bono and GF

Go Public

6/16/2009 12:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

First pics and video of Chaz Bono and girlfriend Jennifer Elia, out and about in L.A. yesterday.

media-removed-tmz

Joy

Wow chastity is so messed up and really fugly too. Nasty!

Whatajoke

Holy Crap!!!...........(((shudder))).................;o(

MaggieMay

ADD-A--DICTOMY..... ?

Oh No!!

I think its possible for a Doctor to have silicone balls inserted down near her womans parts so she will feel more like a man. Real men like to scratch their nads and Chaz will be no different, this will surely make her more a man!!

gwen

this is a major decision by someone who has always been in the public eye and not because he sought it out but because he is related to Cher and Sonny bono..I think he should now be allowed to go threw his process privately. He announced it..we all know and it had to be a difficult decision to go public but of course knowing the press would soon get a hold of it made the decision to share it with us. This decsion could possibly help and maybe save the lives of many young people who are living a secret..so although I am not gay, am christian, I don't find this disgusting or negative. God..I just think if my child made this decision..I would still love him no matter what my convcitions are and would never want him to be considered a social misfit or beaten up because of his sexual orientation...so lets leave chaz alone now to finish what he needs to do and not criticize someone who will ultimately save some lives with coming out with the choice to change genders..

Machelle

I only have two words to say:
Celebrity Fitness!

LensmanCT

Remember that great old Cher song, "Gypsies, Transvestites and Thieves" ? That Chastity is one ugly lump of flesh!

tarded

No matter what you call IT, IT is ugly as sin.

anthonysdreamgirl**

some of these posts are so mean. i've always liked chastity (chaz). she seems like such a sweet person. anytime you hear her talk she is very down to earth. i personally believe that some people are born conflicted between a man and a woman. what i found interesting about this is that when she appeared on the sonny and cher show years ago, she was only 3 years old and someone asked what she wanted to be when she grew up...her reply? "a boy"...don't tell me at that age that she arrived at that decision after much thought - it was in her already. good luck to chaz and her girlfriend. you deserve to be happy! :-)

thurman marshal

I was also born in the wrong body. I am 5'7, i should have been 6'2 with a fuller head of hair and better teeth. Also, a bigger don johnson would have been nice. Can i take hormone shots for that too? BTW- chaz or whatever she wants to be called, I liked you better when you were that little kid from Home Alone.

anthonysdreamgirl**

PULEEZE - to all the "ugly" comments. i would love to see pictures of all you throwing stones - i can't imagine any of you being good looking with such ugly personalities. BITCHES.

Aussie Suck Rou Nuts

GOLDDIGGER!

Only marry foreign women

America is the land of the great. Fame and fortune from sexual preference.

What a great country we live in. Do I really need to get a real job in Hollywood?

my my my

Man or a woman - that thing is UGLY.

stevebeagle

wow ! emilio estevez has turned into a real fatass.