Ryan Cabrera Sued over Death Trap Driveway

6/17/2009 9:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ryan CabreraTwo girls claim they were seriously injured -- and one says she almost died -- all because they decided to give singer Ryan Cabrera a ride home from a bar.

It all went down last November, when Claudia Abraham and Mary DiPersio claim they were with Ryan at a Burbank bar and agreed to drive him home. According to the suit, when they arrived at Ryan's home he invited them in.

The women say they walked up the driveway but it was steep, poorly lit and "littered with leaves and debris, and contained unsafe, slippery tiles."

They went inside the house, but on their way out, they both claim they slipped and violently fell down the driveway.

The suit claims Abraham suffered "major brain trauma injury, requiring multiple surgeries, and was in a coma, near death." It was so bad the hospital recommended her family pull the plug on life support. Miraculously, she recovered.

DiPersio suffered injuries to her face, head, neck and hands -- which also required surgery.

The girls are suing for unspecified damages.

A rep for Ryan gave us this statement: "I don't know anything about a lawsuit."

antoinette

first suckers

Tinalouise

And we are suppose to feel sorry for these hoochies because they are stupid enough to follow this nobody home in the middle of the night??

superchunk

HOORAY! This guy is Prince of the doosh bags and it is GREAT to see him PAY.

Trice

Seriously...these low rent groupies were so stupid that this E-list singer told them to park on the street..and they did so, and then scale the DRIVEWAY coming AND going? Really? Sue your parents and your school district for not teaching you much of anything.

L

Why wait until now? If that were me *not that it ever would be* I would have filed suit on November 12. Stupid!

L

I thought it said it happened on November 11. Sorry. Time for bed now.

BallSack

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I hope they win to, I'll LMFAO HAHAHAH

Sad

HA! They probably were wearing stripper heels..what kind of driveway is covered in slippery tile? Idiots!

Matilda

Claudia Abraham and Mary DiPersio are whores.

John

Does his driveway have a 50 degree incline? How the hell do you hurt yourself that bad falling in a driveway? Did a car fall with them?

R.J. Johnson

SHOCKING! He drinks in BURBANK?????

Jon .D

HELP I'm Drunk and have falling down. NOW I"M SUEING EVERYONE!

tellyouwhatithink

who is this guy?? And I agree with #10!

JANE DOE

OMG this is awful, poor Girls!

Of course SUE!

That's why We have Insurance!!

Cory (yes Feldman)

He lives a few houses down from my parents on Sumac Dr, Sherm.Oaks... 4100 block... been by there a million times.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments