Carnie Wilson Gets Spotted

6/18/2009 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Five days after birthing her latest lil' cub, Carnie Wilson draped herself in a leopard print sheath to visit a doctor's office in Beverly Hills on Wednesday.

media_removed.jpg

The 41-year-old gastric bypass trailblazer knows motherhood can be a jungle.

Mary Worth

She'll be ok long as she don't head for the southern U.S. states. They're near-sighted and will shoot before puttin' on their glasses!

jen

I like Carnnie as a red head but the outfit needs to go..

who gives a shit

Throw that thing away and get back and lose that weight....................

awwwwwwww

To #23...Your theory could be correct unless you take a good look at the pic...Where is that ultra large bag she's carrying? Why, I do believe it is rubbing on her right where her incision is...OOOPSIE...You now need to make up a different excuse for her...

Rosie

Yikes when I saw that horrible red hair and outfit I thought it was Slash's wife after her operation. It's Carnie though and she just had a baby on friday I think. I like Carnie and admire her for her ability to work and make her own successful life and her determination to try to overcome her obstacles as well as to carry on despite the mean snide opinions of some very unimportant people.. She has courage and is willing to put herself out there to fulfill her dreams.. She has a husband children and a career. That sounds successful to me.. I think she has worked since she was about 16 and is still being successful at her own career. She will still be back to work again I'm sure as soon as she recuperates. Congratulations to her and her husband on the new addition to their family.

sick of Rihanna

OMG- she ate her baby. I dislike it when women use pregnancy as an excuse to look that way.

JJ

Congratulations! So what's the little cubby's name?

BTW. . . I'm glad she put on weight for the baby's sake. Healthy vs. Skinny. Way to go.

Bill

She had WLS in 1999, 10 years later she is healthy and has just had a baby in good heallth. She is 41 years old, still married to her first husband. A lot of you people with the negative comments should look at yourself before making a comment.

me

Good grief people! This lady just had a baby. I love ya, Carnie.

redneckgurl1971

She looks beautiful for just having a child!!!!! Go Carly! Don't listen to ignorant idiots out there! lol How shallow this world is.......you are healthier looking now than before your surgery! I am inspired.............

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

Let me help you. The girl just had aC-section 5 days ago. Between leaking sorebreast,discharge from underneath, and her stomach bandaged, give the girl a break. I doubt the womancalled press conference as she was leaving her doctor.

Mary Worth

Heard some professionals discussin' obesity, today on tv. There are some who actually believe that obesity is caused by a virus. Now I'm not sayin' that the virus should be passed on to bulimics; but the thought came, anyway!

John

TRASHY!

Corey Feldman is the king of douche Bags!

Did she eat a family of leopards???
I hope not!!!