Eddie Murphy -- Hugh Who?

6/20/2009 2:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Maybe a semi-gross overstatement that Eddie Murphy is in Hugh Jackman's league, but he may still be breaking the law -- you're not allowed to take a six pack to the beach in Hawaii.

media_removed_250.jpg

Paige

Funny funny, he aint even in the same ballpark as Hugh. What percent of the US populaton is black? Hmmmm...roughly 14% I think, gee look at the breakdown of the votes. Pathetic blacks, you know Eddie is not even close to Hugh....

TMZ941

I see he's staying in touch with Mel B. But she has a bit more, she has to be taking that A-Rod.

dakota

Chris you need some attention obviously so I will give you some....you are a douche who probably has a small penis. Go jack off some where and come back when you have something more intelligent to say idiot.

HasBeens

Chris, baby this is for you: what #5 says X 2. But don't forget the magnifying glass and tweezers.

a the fantastic

eddie murphy you're not as sexy as you think you are -- makes me want to gag

go spend some time with your children

Black Teef

Ed loves them Tranny's.

Paige

Edumacated

9. I know kids, it hurts when people point out how pathetic some people can be. And, a small penis joke isn't really gone do much to my ego. I got over those in 6th grade.

Posted at 3:14PM on Jun 20th 2009 by Chris

****************************************************

Good for you Chris. Not many white men can admit that in middle school they resigned themselves to having a one-inch weiner. How many women have snickered at you when you finally revealed your mini-goods? No need to be angry and bitter at black men for making you look like a "little girl."

PEPSI Generation

PUT on the phat suit our those trannys will DC you faster than superfly.

Shirlaine D.

MURPHY HAS MORE BOOBS THAN ME!! Uh!.
... BUT NO MORE MUSCLES THAN MEL B! hee hee!

BUT THANKS TO HIS DOCTOR WHO MADE A GREAT WORK ON HIM....

COME, ON.... FORGET ABOUT HIM, IT'S LIKE WILL SMITH NEVER GET HOLIDAYS.... WHY CAN'T WE HAVE PICS OF WILL SMITH IN THE "PLAYA"....(sighs)....

Fox

Looking good Eddy, I love to see people get ambitious! Its about time

Zoya

Hugh is only 7 yrs younger then Eddie so not much difference there. I think the main difference between the two is lifestyle. Hughs the Man...Eddie is just well how do I put this-- Lets just say Eddie Murphys has a huge ego. lol Really think abt a real family man loyal husband and great looks now thats hot.

Paige

Dear Edumacated and Heid~
You silly lil kids. A one inch weiner....hmmm, first of all that is nearly impossible. Secondly, the jokes don't phase me becuz I am quite comfortable with my manhood. My point was, I haven't heard those jokes (not directed at me) in general since 6th grade, so to hear them on here made me chuckle at how silly ya'll are. Additionally, black men's penises are not necessarily any bigger than white men's. It's just a stereotype that gets purpetuated on and on. One truth is that black men tend to be bigger when flaccid and so the assumption is that they must be "much" bigger. However, when full erections are taken into account there is really no difference. So, no black men don't make me feel like a little girl. Lastly, over 90% of blacks voted for Obama and you can't tell me that 90% of blacks are dems. So when I looked on here and saw the breakdown of votes mirroring the breakdown of blacks vs whites in the U.S. it made me laugh. Oh and one last thought, I think it was Heidi, the question wasn't who looks better "for their age" it was who looked better - nobody can look at the two and say Eddie looks better. He does look damn good though for a man his age. So get off your middle school education high horses and shut the F up. You are out of your league with me! Ciao

Edumacated

18. Dear Edumacated and Heid~

Posted at 10:55PM on Jun 20th 2009 by Chris

*******************************

Hey Chris, that's a pretty long response for someone who "isn't bothered." Who are you trying to convince? We already KNOW you're a one-incher, so you must be trying to fool yourself. Now run and get that magnifying glass so you can pretend you're well-endowed. LOL!!!

justin snyder

I heard hei s going to be "The Riddler" in the next batman flick, he could be in the process of preparing for that role...

1952 days ago