Lindsay Lohan -- The Face of Frustration

6/20/2009 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's not just a saying ... sometimes pictures are worth a thousand words. Lindsay Lohan at Sam Ronson's house, trying to gain entry at 3 a.m. yesterday morning.

media_removed.jpg

Samuel

nearly all of us have had our hearts broken at some point. remember how awful it feels? Lindsay's only human. it's no different. it's just inner pain at its rawest. the photo of her leaning into the door is so so sad. you can FEEL the hurt of her rejection through the photo.

The Silver Slimer

Lindsay, call me. I think I have just the medicine that you need in my pants.

pink floyd

she is about ready for a meltdown

pink floyd

hey el douche you are not an educated person are you!!!

KELC

She is a stalker plain and simple

Anita

TRAINWRECK!

gabriela

Tmz...mabey you can for once have a heart and do or say something "positive" for this girl. You never know you might be in her shoes some day.

real

Lohan is a suicide ready to happen. It is not Sam's responsibility to nursemaid this drug addicted nut case. goodbye linds

for now

For someone who the losers claim is washed up,
Lindsay sure seems to be getting a lot of work.
Magazine covers,movies,television shows,clothing business,
cosmetics business,music,photo shoots,etc.
Seems like jealousy to me.

Jen

This actually made me pretty sad. I feel terrible for her. She looks so emotional distraught and heartbroken. I hope she finds her way out of this pain :( I can't imagine going through such an awful time with all that money. It would be spent on horrid things just to make me numb from everything. Yes, she has been acting out but only out of pain, hopelessness, and misery. My thoughts are with her :(

NotAmused

What is the matter with this girl?!?! If people are to believe what they read and hear about this couple, it would seem that Lindsay is acting like a stalker, and someone who cannot let go. Their relationship appears to be toxic. She needs some serious counseling, STAT!

monica

she doesn't look frustrated- she looks strung out on dope.

KELC

I think the Reverand needs more of an education-he butchered the English language

1919 days ago

walla walla wife's a b*tch

FIRST OF ALL I DON'T TOUCH THE KEYBOARD!! I DICTATE!! I REFUSE TO SULLY MY HANDS ON THE KEYS!!

GET YOU OFISHAL TZM LIL' LILO ARMY UNIFORM !!!!

OUR MOST LOYAL FOLLOWERS MUST HAVE UNIFORMS by COMMAND OF REV. EL DOUCHE, M.D. - so YOU CAN

NOW SHOW THE WORLD WHERE YOU STAND!!!!!

BUY THESE UNIFOMES !!!!

and WEAR ONL;Y THESE ALWEES!!!!

WE HAVE 5 STAR RANK AVAILNBLE , and HELP US SERACH FORE SAMRO NOE BECAUSE LINITED TIME ONLY!!!

ARMNAGEEDEION is COMING SO ARM YOUR SELF IN HIOLY TZM LIL' LILO UNIFORMS FOR THE COMING BATTLES!!!!!

THAT IS ALL - REV. EL DOUCHE, M.D.

Knock It Off

To #42 Reverend El Douche M.D.; Oh Please! Jerry Falwell is dead and gone. Try not to fit in the same category. You seem like a frustrated Queen that needs English writing lessons. God loves everybody in Hollywood.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments