Chaz Bono

Hangs Out with His Bitch

6/21/2009 2:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chaz Bono leaned out his window yesterday to wave to neighbors while his little pup looked on.

media_removed.jpg

observer

Correction:

That thing is a she, and if she has surgery she will be an "IT".

uhHuh

NO. IT'S A SHE.
GOD MADE IT A SHE.
TITS DON'T MAKE IT A SHE OR A HE.
SHE IS NOT A HE.
SHE JUST WISHES SHE WAS A HE.
HEE HEE.

Tazandra

It is very nice of TMZ to refer to Chaz as "HE"......Chaz considers himself a man and that is what this painful surgery and procedures are all about....Having never been comfortable in a female body and to be referred to as "he" during this time gives Chaz a very comforting feeling of acceptance. For those who make the dumb and immature comments, hopefully your children will have a more accepting and less prejudiced attitude toward their fellow human beings.

Linda Mott

People should be more like dogs, loving each other for who we are. It is not for us to judge, that's God's job. I don't personally agree with her/his choice, but I hope she/he is happy.

who gives a shit

She's still a she till it all comes off.............................................

raggmopp28

So what is the plan? Female born Chastity bulked up and walked like a man, got a girlfriend, and now wants to get an artificial male member, and then what? Marry the girlfriend who likes women, but will now be married to an almost man? If girlfriend likes women, then why would she marry an almost man? Then what? Chaz and girlfriend concoct baby using sperm donor from who? and then Cher's first grandchild wont have any of hers or Sonnys DNA ??? Then Chaz will be called Daddy? Then what? Cher can show baby the tattoos on her butt? and they all live happily ever after? I wonder if Sonny is somewhere very glad he ran into that tree! He must be writing a new verse to his song "Bang Bang my baby shot me down."

christine

TMZ- I appreciate the respect you are showing Chaz and all transgender individuals. I'm sure Chaz has felt for many years, that he has been trapped in a female body. He can be called by whatever pronouns you want, but he knows who he is, and nobody else can change that.
Really people, it's just a gender anyway. Get over it.

jaye

I don't think the mere removal of breasts is the reason she will be a legal male. It's part of the sexual reassignment. She must have undergone the psychiatric evaluation AND the hormone treatments as well; THEN the removal of the breast. In any case I agree that she is still female. Taking hormones for the rest of your life and removing your breasts doesn't make you a male. People think anything they FEEL they should do. Oh, I'm unhappy with being a heterosexual, who can get a male date with my mom being Cher, I think I'll declare myself a lesbian. Oh man I've been Lesbian for over 20 years, it's just not enough enough now, I think I'll become a man. If that doesn't sound like a confused individual, I don't know what does.

rgdownes

CHASTITY is a woman so please quit calling her "him" or "he". No surgery in the world will make her a real man, only a freak.

rgdownes

How can all of you spout the name of God in this? He created her to be a woman, period. Are you saying you beileve in God, but think he is wrong? Hypocrites!

romil1

13. Hmmm.....for 30 years she's a GAY WOMAN who loves women, now she's a STRAIGHT MAN who loves women? "Splain, Lucy.Posted at 12:38PM on Jun 21st 2009 by SteveNJ

Love this comment. Seriously, though, who would have thought Cher would have messed up raising this creature? I mean, she seems so warm & motherly.

free at last

if they had children cher wouldn't be related dna anyway because chaz years ago had utertus removed because of woman problems.

Gay everyday

To all these people saying God made her a woman.How do you know what God made her? By your own logic doesn't only God know for sure?That's why I wouldn't presume to trell any transgender what they are.I don't really understand it either,because I am not transgender,but they are in a better position to explain their own mind than me.

Bob The Builder

Still an "it". And will always be an "it".

Barbara

I FEEL SAD FOR FOR HER...SHE MUST BE MISERABLE TO BE SO CONFUSED!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments