Rikers Guards: We Love Us Some Foxy

6/21/2009 5:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Foxy BrownTurns out Foxy Brown's jail stay was nicer than your last vacation.

Ms. Brown, who did nine months at Rikers Island after beating two nail-salon manicurists, was allowed to wear Gucci sneakers and a Fendi scarf, according to a great story in the New York Post.

When the stuff got soiled, the sycophantic jailers just replenished her supply. As the story goes -- the jailers also facilitated a photo shoot for Foxy.

The jailers were constantly in her cell. According to one Post source "they were in her cell day and night" -- whatever she wanted she got.

truthserum

When you look and sing like Foxy u get what u want wherever u are PERIOD!

Shaniqua

when you put out as much as Foxy you get what you want PERIOD

TMZ941

Its a Money thing, she probably had Conjugal visits too.

cosmo in texas

Maybe the wardens of these facilities needs to monitor "High profile prisoners" and earn their pay. The only time my daughter had her supply replenished was when I sent commissary money. I guess she didn't have to learn the eventful way of cooking up a spread. (Prison lingo)

Claya_Hata

Peep my Foxy Brown video on youtube, search for : "Rockin that Foxy Brown" hollA!

Ashleeee

i bet she got plenty of licks too

who dat

Typical so-called "justice" system. The rich & famous get their ass kissed

Jimmy Calixto

Let Foxy Brown do whatever she wants shes the hottest hip-hop superstar

who gives a shit

WHO CARES?????????????????????????

Butterfly

I MUST BE AMONG THE MOST NAIVE PEOPLE IN OUR COUNTRY! Smart ? Yes. Dumb? No! I have never heard of jailers "visiting" inmates in their cells! Was the warden in on this too? We all know of crooked politicians who need to be thrown out of office but, the people running our jails and prisons? My God! I am stunned ! Hopefully, the Federal government will get involved and bring these people to their knees and humiliate them, nationally! We pay their salaries and we have the right to know their names and where they are from. Keep up the good work TMZ. Keep us informed !!!

To hell with her

Foxy Brown? No; more like BOOGLY UGLY. Any corrections officer that sycophatically sucked up to this slutty, crude, vulgar, herpes infected piece of street trash should be fired on the spot. We don't pay our corrections people to be personal assistants...

PEPSI Generation

BE sure to keep your BOY tool away from the kids OR they could reproduce,Like real 3Rd world-ISH

Bobp

I have a feeling some folks at Rikers are going to be hitting the unemployment line.

PEPSI Generation

POOP PAH?

1948 days ago

illestchamp (Champ-ion)

LOVE U FOX! Get at me; your Philly dude, hehehehe - u got the info ;-)

Waddup Gav?