Black Eyed Peas Held Captive

6/22/2009 12:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Black Eyed PeasWe're told there's a reason Polo Molina, the general manager of the Black Eyed Peas, turned himself in. Sources tell us Toronto cops said they would not let any of the Peas out of the country unless they got their man.

The Peas are on tour, so being locked in Toronto would have created big problems.

Perez Hilton
claims Molina beat him in the eye last night, after the MuchMusic Awards.

Molina has been charged with assault. We're also told Perez plans on pressing the case.

K

Perez is a media whore and probably made he whole thing up for free publicity to keep him in the limelight.

pinkpixel

Even a blind goat can see Perez is v unpopular.

deirdre

He sooooo deserves it. Imagine, twittering for the po-po! Too funny

Chris is fug

This has somehow turned into a gay rights issue.. WTF. (!). Perez is a putz, a lying loser. After publicly humiliating celebrity after celebrity this wannabe FINALY got confronted by one who had the nerve to stand up for himself/herself. Now that's JUSTICE. How can you NOT support the Peas??

Perez you're a pathetic idiot. Karma always wins

MarcoInAmerica

I'll pay his bond for punching that F-ing A-hole Perez.
Sux, don't it P, when talking all that $hit catches up with you, huh?
Not so snarky now, huh bitch?

LisaL

All of you are such F-ing hypocrites.
I guess you'd think it's ok for anyone from TMZ to get punched too right? Or how about any of you spewing off hate. I don't like the idiotic crap coming out of your mouth, so according to you, that should make it A-OK for me to seek you out and punch you out right?
Good lord, some of you people make me seriously lose all hope for humanity.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAA

STUPID ASS PEREZ KEEPS POSTING "VIOLENCE IS NEVER THE ANSWER" ON HIS BLOG, YET HE'S PRO- RIHANNA WHEN SHE'S THE ONE WHO HIT FIRST! I'M GLAD HE GOT HIS ASS BEAT! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

SickofTMZ

I would pay to see that piece of garbage get his a$$ kicked! Well done Mr. Molina.

Janice Roy

This guy punches people in the face ? LOSER - He's just mad cause the new Black Eyed Peas song is awful. GO PEREZ and teach people a lesson - Violence is not the answer

ajones20

If Perez Hilton was saying anything untrue about Fergie, she could sue for libel. The fact is that Perez Hilton thinks Fergie is ugly, and that is his opinion to have and to post on his website. Many other people post the exact same things about Fergie. She pissed her pants on stage, she has very little actual singing ability. If Perez Hilton wants to write those things about Fergie, who cares? It is his right, his opinion, all afforded under the constitution. Why would Fergie even go to his website and read the posts? Celebrities (and unfortunately someone has deemed Fergie a "celebrity") know what is posted on his website, if she didn't want to see the posts, avoid his website. I don't know who actually assaulted Perez Hilton, but if it was the BEP's manager, then he deserves punishment for his actions.

Hopeful

It hasn't even been 12 hours since the incident occured and yet this story feels sooooooooo OLD.

Will I Am should sue Perez for Libel and Slander.

roxxi

I just have to say that something happends every year at this trash show. This years was probably the worst. I mean as PEREZ said on his blog violence is never the answser. I wish all the best for Perez and as for the Black Eyed Peas and their manager this is something that they will have to live with knowing.

Rachel Campos

FREE MOLINA!!!!!! Not that I think someone should get smacked (although he's been asking for it for a long time). I stopped going to Perez' site a while ago - why give a hater an audience.

kim

Can we give him the humanitarian award for hitting that sleaze Perez!!!! Karmas a bitch Perez!

hnnnasdf

i say canada cuts off his hands.