« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Model Has DIRTY Mouth, Hates Terrell Owens

6/23/2009 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joanna Krupa has a mouth like a sailor -- and for some reason, it only makes her hotter.

Warning: This clip has REALLY, REALLY bad language.

Somehow, someway, a clip from the new show "The Superstars" got leaked to the 'net and picked up by our friends over at WithLeather. The clip shows Krupa cussing like crazy as she loses some physical challenges and then bashing NFL star Terrell Owens -- her teammate -- for screwing up.

She's absolutely perfect.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

lost in lalaland

Gee....I wonder. Who, oh who, would have leaked this. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

scout1

That is one class act! I do not really care for T.O. but he really handled that situation well. Like the old saying,"You put yourself in a man's place....

John McIntosh

HAHAHAHA She is AWESOME!

lol

She is nasty. I love it. Now people will see pretty models can be overrated pain in the ass nasty bitches. It's not all wine and roses.

Here 4 Beer

It's good to see Terrell be put in his place. LMAO They really can't stand THA BROTHAZ in western new york so he better play his ass off this year.

Jodi

The look on TO's face is priceless!! I get the impression he's thinking, "Oooh, if only I could smack this b*tch in the face!" She didn't look like she did her team any favors either. Screaming sh*t from all the f*ck-ups SHE did and her first reaction is to blame someone else?!?! I don't care for people like that - who can't take responsibility for their own actions - like Perez. LOL!

jenny mo

Well, isn't she lovely?

Funny how the video shows her screwing up and then she blames T.O.? He has the patience of a saint for letting her have her meltdown.

Reegz

I thought this was classic. It's no different than an athelete competing.
The funny thing is 95% oth the people mocking her can't do half of what she did.

I wish I was her boyfriend!!!!

Richard Gozinya

That was great!!! TO told to "shut the f*** up". That is priceless. And yes she is VERY hot.

Politico Pablo

She's flicking unbelievable, I am sure their is a lot of editing on these shows. My question would be why did she agree to be on the show? Answer, $$$$

choppy 1

What an unathletic classless skank! TO showed class. She deserves to have her face bashed in... It would give her something to curse about.. hahaha

Nik

I have no idea who that chick is, but I just gained new respect for T.O for keeping his mouth shut. What a nasty bitch.

Jaime

this is HILARIOUS. Just weeks ago our Buffalo News had these 2 on the FRONT PAGE about how great he is, their chemistry, the show blah blah blah.

I wonder if this will make tomorrows Front Page?

Truth Hurts

I have a new respect for T.O. She is a loser and I can't believe TMZ would praise her for acting like that. ur kiddin' right?

new mom

I had to google superstars to figure out who the heck Joanna was? She is such a poor loser! T.O. handled it perfectly. She is soooo not all that & showed her true colors to the world. I feel bad for anyone who has ever had to work with her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments