Perez to GLAAD -- Now I'm Mad!

6/23/2009 9:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Perez HiltonGLAAD was furious when they heard Perez Hilton used a gay slur to attack Will.I.Am on Sunday night -- and even asked for an apology -- but now Perez is ticked off at the organization for being ticked at him. Follow that?

Hilton, a former GLAAD employee, tells TMZ:

"I am saddened GLAAD chose to victimize me further by criticizing me for how I non-violently dealt with a very scary situation that, unfortunately, turned violent. While I doubt I will get an apology from GLAAD, nor do I expect one, I would just hope people know how difficult it is to intellectualize a situation and think rationally when a thug disguised as a musician is screaming at your face and intimidating you. I am just very fortunate and grateful that nothing more serious happened to me."

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

gina

I am so sick of this hypocritical excuse of a human being. I used to be a perez fan,and actually followed his site daily. Now I can't wait for him to go away.I hope this finally closes him down and no one looks at his site, and he does go bankrupt!!!

Offended Asian

Perez should go back in the closet with his freakin laptop if he doesn't want to get hurt.

NoName

Good karma
He was asking for it.

you must stupid

Yes Mario, this is called Karma!!!! You thought you were God's gift to the homo community for attacking a 21 year old college student who agrees with your President 100% on same penis marriage. Lo' and behold, you're the laughing stock of Hollywood. Even the Y-listers are saying you're Z-list material.

you must stupid

Perez, time to face some reality. You're despised, detested and loathed more than most harden criminals. This is what happens to POS hypocrites that scream intolerance only to be proven to be the most intolerant bastard in all the land.

KARMA!!!!!

squid88

What a douche bag!! This guy didn't even get hit that hard. Too bad. It would have been better if he REALLY got his butt kicked. We should all stop giving this tool his 15 minutes. If everyone ignores this queen....hopefully he would just fade away. Who ever hit him, good job,

ben richards

Perez, you are a work of art. Someone expresses their opinion and you destroy them. But you say something far worse you pull an attitude. I just wish that you would take your homophobic ass and go far far away!

Brian

Where the hell in any video does it show anyone associated with BEP's yelling at him? All I hear is his damn annoying loud voice yelling above the entire crowd. This guy is seriously mentally ill. Believes he has some power and abuses this so called freedom of speech which does have it's limits but because no one has challenged him he assumes every thing he does is covered legally. This bitch is no ones victim. My God now he is suggesting Glaad is victimizing him when he's the one that used a slur that has been placed on some kids at school that has resulted in murder and suicide? This idiot just doesn't get it. I highly praise the person that hit him. It's been coming for years. The cruel things this guy has been getting away with have been off the wall. His mouth is like a yapping dog and the things he has written and said have been very damaging and cruel at times. He's a boil that has made a mint of of his cruelty and the only reason is not because people have liked him but because he is like a real bad car wreck and people are curious how far he will go in his blogs. If he were shut down today there would be joyous excitement over it.

Sher

I can't stand this guy!!! He bashes a former beauty queen for her idea of what a marriage should be and now calling someone else a gay slur. I wished that someone would just knock that fat ass out so he couldn't open his big fat mouth anymore! What an ass.

Nacho

What's amazing is that everyone seems surprised by his behavior. Several of the gay people I've known behave the same way. If they don't like you, they harass you with verbal abuse until you can't take it anymore. Then, if you make the mistake of standing up to them, they claim they are the victim and go after you legally. For example, I used to be a theater assistant manager. Two gays started working there, and wouldn't do their jobs. They insisted on standing back and ignoring the customers. When I told them they needed to do their jobs, they called me a bitch, as loud as they could, in front of the customers. We couldn't write them up because they claimed I was discriminating against them. They then keyed my car with the word "Bitch" across the doors and the trunk. They continued to call me names and harass me, until I stood up to them, I told them they could leave the office when they left their uniforms behind. They claimed I was guilty of kidnapping. I was demoted and transferred. Then, the company gave one of them my job.
Perez Hilton seems intent on following the same type of pattern....dislike, harass, get the response you want and then attack legally.

Little Los Angeles

he just wants publicity and exposure. poor him.

OCNRAINE

About time someone finally punched this douchebag in his big mouth! Should have punched him in his va jay jay too.

Amanda

I find it quite ironic and unbelievably hypocritical that he should use such a hateful word on another person. For someone who gives the appearance of fighting SO HARD for equality and the right for gays and straights alike, it's sad that in a heated moment, THAT'S the word he chose to use. GLADD has no obligation to apologise to him as they are the ones who have a right to feel offended NOT Perez. Hate begats hate and I truly believe if he didn't try to "hurt" Will with such a word, he wouldn't have been attacked. I don't believe that he "deserved it" but I read his blog and the things he says may be meant as a joke, but they're things no person would want nor dervervs to have themselves called. So if you want to play with fire for a living, you have to be prepared to get burned. He says he is objective and praises artists for their good work, however, if he usually dislikes an artist, his compliments are nothing short of backhanded. Lesson of the story nothing comes of violence but MORE VIOLENCE and if you choose to call some one a hateful word, you cannot expect the world to apologise to YOU. Learn some humiltiy. I think it would do us all some good.

sonya

Perez must go!!!!

Hello All,

I awake this morning to the headline Perez apologizes for using a gay slur in attacking Will I Am verbally.Yesterday he would do no such thing, as a matter of fact he said he thought that GLAAD was furthering his plight. Am I the only one who think he is full of crap.You tweet for someone to call the police at least 3 times."OH I'm bleeding, I don't know about any of you out there but to me to tweet and not call the police yourself or someone around you,you we're with Lady GAGA for god's sake she or any bodyguards,managers,etc.... could not use a phone?This guy should be arrested as well for mutual combat or even trying to instigate a riot!If you want to blog about celebrities,then blog about them Gods speed.If you want to disrespect people then be prepared for the repercussions.In the real world Mario.you disrespect some will put that bail money aside to whip that ass.Is it right?Maybe not.DO i think you got what you deserve most definitely.I'm sure this whole incident won't change you Mario,for you my friend are a attention grabbing wannabe celebrity wanting to be among the stars.You got you wake up call.People don't like nor respect you and hopefully you 15 Min's.are up,but like a Phoenix you'll ride this out for all its worth.God bless all.Have a great day

txgirl1982

dude r u freakin serious?!?! u r a pathetic excuse of a human being...but i would like to know one thing? r u the giver or the receiver n ur sexual escapades w/ur other halves??? loser...

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16